PDA

View Full Version : Spring Texas

SteveRanger
07-15-2004, 05:21 PM
www.springcreekmudfreaks.org They have a meet coming up in a couple of weeks. Check it out! :texas:

robertf03
07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
broken kingpin?

http://www.springcreekmudfreaks.org/images/pic7.JPG

ishbo03
07-15-2004, 08:31 PM
yall think this would be worth going?

uglyota
07-16-2004, 09:01 AM
Mud bogs are fun as hell...great people watching, if nothing else!
I went to one in Kremmling where they opened a fire hydrant to make the mud hole...in the middle of a drought! Steamboat was on water rationing for lawn watering and car washing, and they made a mudhole!
I don't suppose this one will have snowmobiles though...

ishbo03
07-25-2004, 09:24 PM
well me and stacy went up to check it out on sunday. it was pretty cool. On saturday, the day we missed, they had a mud bog and a log crawl. on sunday they had the obsticle course for the top trucks. had some pretty cool trucks. started pouring after only about 2 hrs so we left. wouldnt be a bad place to possibly plan a weekend trip to, $10 a truck and they had camping space. just an idea

BMFScout
07-25-2004, 09:57 PM
B.D.R. (Brian Damn Ritchey) took his chevy cruiser out there this weekend. He isn't home yet so I guess we will have to wait until later tonight for a report from him.

mudtoy67
08-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Sorry, I hadn't checked this thread since before I left. It was pretty cool. Hot as hell on saturday but good show.....there were some crazy trucks out there. TJ on portals and 49" IROCS, Sammy w/ 4 banger and 2.5ton Rockwells on 44s, and a cool buggy on rockwells who by the sound of it had a really well built motor (sounded like Nascar). No one made it through the bog, it was just too deep. Log crawl was interesting, saw a few buggys have problems and then saw a TTB bronco on 35s cross it like it was floating. Sunday was fun till it rained, Christy and I were helping with recovery on the obstacle course and were parked in the bottom of a valley when the "turd-floater" rain shower came through. Cause I sat out in the rain by the time I got home I was running fever and was sick until Weds. We just got back from Htown picking up the FJ tonight cause we left it there when I was sick. All in all it was fun.