PDA

View Full Version : Dolley

jerryg79
07-16-2004, 01:23 PM
I need to borrow a dolley to move a fridge. The chinaman across the street gave me a fridge and I need to move it across the street. Either a regular dolley or a furniture dolley with the 4 wheels will work. Anybody got one?

BigRedFord04
07-16-2004, 01:33 PM
we have a regular one but its holding our torch bottles in place. you can borrow it if you put it back like you found it when you're done. oh, we also have this cool rolly thing we use to move the kegorator/axles/heavy stuff around that might work. 4 wheels, wooden frame. they're both in the garage, come and get 'em if you want, i'll be back at work shortly.

jerryg79
07-16-2004, 01:39 PM
we have a regular one but its holding our torch bottles in place. you can borrow it if you put it back like you found it when you're done. oh, we also have this cool rolly thing we use to move the kegorator/axles/heavy stuff around that might work. 4 wheels, wooden frame. they're both in the garage, come and get 'em if you want, i'll be back at work shortly.

If you haven't already left for work, can you just leave them out side, if you have time. I'll probably come by and pick them up in the next hour or so.

Thanks Austin!

stx4wheeler
07-16-2004, 03:28 PM
if that dont work use the southern Canadian dolly which is a big piece of old carpet and two of you all pulling.

uglyota
07-16-2004, 07:45 PM
Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature...Asian-American, please...
:D

davido
07-18-2004, 03:02 PM
I have one also. Ready to go.