PDA

View Full Version : Help for Hot Rod Hill

mudtoy67
08-05-2004, 12:12 AM
I'm sure yall have heard that Hot Rod Hill is being sued by some of it's neighbors for noise complaints. I went with my boss the other day to the courthouse and the judge ruled that it be closed until Sept 11 or possibly Sept 4 so that HRH can get new soundproofing up. The owner is short on money due to legal fees and is asking for any donations of plywood, telephone poles or random lumber that could be used for building fence. If anyone knows where some could be found (not taken from the local construction sites :rolleyes: ) contact Wayne Brown at Hot Rod Hill 775-9005 or post a reply. Thanks

uglyota
08-05-2004, 09:17 AM
I'll bring you some 4x4s and 2x6s. Give me a call.
the geriatrics sure have plenty of time to throw their weight around :rolleyes:

usmcagg02
08-05-2004, 11:21 AM
I'll bring you some 4x4s and 2x6s. Give me a call.
the geriatrics sure have plenty of time to throw their weight around :rolleyes:

thats for damned sure...if they put as much effort into continuing to work as they do *****ing about meaningless stuff social security wouldn't be in danger of going bankrupt in about 20 years :D

jerryg79
08-05-2004, 04:12 PM
What is the noise reduction value of keystone light cans, I have lots of those I could donate. Maybe they'll give me a plaque with my name on it and season pit passes!

Graystroke
08-06-2004, 03:55 PM
What is the noise reduction value of keystone light cans, I have lots of those I could donate. Maybe they'll give me a plaque with my name on it and season pit passes!
You could cut the tops off and nail them to a board. This would catch all the sound.

usmcagg02
08-06-2004, 03:58 PM
You could cut the tops off and nail them to a board. This would catch all the sound.

i could be wrong but dont know if he's gonna go for that idea cause it involves work other than drinking :cheers: