PDA

View Full Version : you can't have your cake and eat it too

Moose
08-06-2004, 11:58 AM
worse thing about having a daily driver is you can't put interco products on it w/out a blowout every now and then. she threw two more lugs on the passenger side this morning while on the 610 east loop over the ship channel bridge. now she's starting to show some skin.

i've loved swamper tires since i found out about them when i was working at a candy store on the strand in galveston when i was 18. anywho. last thing i'll ever do is wear another all-terrain. might as well put an all season, yet even an aquatread on a p/u. i drive over broken concrete and rebar all day long. i need something with just a hair of sidewall strength. so they bought all three used $175 thornbirds for $155, and bought the fourth one back in full (because that one alredy threw a lug about two weeks ago). they only have 7,500 miles on them. i broke down and orderred four new 285/75R16 BFG KM's.

uglyota
08-06-2004, 01:09 PM
i broke down and orderred four new 285/75R16 BFG KO's.
at least you saw the light in the end.
Now promise yourself never to buy thornturds again, unless it's an investment in which you can double your money before anybody sees you with them. ;)