PDA

View Full Version : Posting Your Alto Pictures

Cody_91YJ
09-12-2004, 09:47 PM
For those of you that went to Alto...
If you want, you can post your pictures in the Tamor Events/Trips Gallery.
Quick Link (http://www.tamor.org/events)

You MUST have registered on the Member's Rigs page, your login/password is the same for both areas. If you haven't registered for the Member's Rigs, do so...you should be able to post to the Event's right away, but I will have to approve you for the Member's Rig's area.

ALSO...I have already created an Album for Alto. All you need to do is:

1) Log in (register if you haven't)
2) Click into the Alto album
3) Once in the album, go to the menu in the top right and choose "new nested album. That will make your own personal sub-album in which you can upload all your pics. PLEASE do not post them in the top level, make the nested album.

If you have any problems, shoot me a IM, PM or email. It should work fine, but I haven't tried to share the user/pass info between 2 different galleries so bear with me if it acts up

:beer:

edit:
oh, and if you don't know how to use the album software...here is a FAQ for the members rigs area that is more or less the exact same:
http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3958

When you add your pictures, on the popup window that appears...the Java option will allow you to probably upload your pics faster...the "Form" option is simpler and easier to understand, the choice is yours ;)

BTW, Great trip. I had a good time and hope you guys did too :gigem:

TexTJ209
09-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Posted...great trip. :gigem:

AggieMudder
09-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Do we need to resize the pictures.

Cody_91YJ
09-13-2004, 01:57 PM
They need to be under 200KB...we have plenty of space, but it'll last alot longer if we keep the pics at a somewhat reasonable size

uglyota
09-15-2004, 09:13 AM
sweet pics guys!
This may be the most well-documented trip yet!
:cheers:

AggieMudder
09-15-2004, 10:10 PM
I put up a few more pics today that I didnt get a chance to when I uploaded all the rest the other day.