PDA

View Full Version : Klassic 78 F-150

Ingenloff
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Yes, the Beast has got to go. I'm going to Australia next spring and it sure as hell can't be sitting for six months...and then I graduate the following December and it's just not in the budget to keep around unfortunately.

For those of you who know nothing of my baby, here's a little on it.

1978 Ford F-150 (rusted Keystone can on wheels)
Rebuilt 351-M
NP 435/205 combo
MSD ignition system (includes module, s.p. wires, coil)
stock axles
Cobra 25LTD cb
Pioneer detachable face cd player with 6" speakers
6" lift
37" MTR's with at least 80% tread left and the warranty from Discount

It needs a little work under the hood (basically the carb just needs some adjustment...nothing too cosmic).

I love my truck, and those of you who know me know that I really don't want to part with it, but unfortunately, priorities are priorities....and school and work rank higher than my dear LT, unfortunately.

I'm not parting her, so don't ask.....so, if you want 'er, or if you know anyone who might be interested, pm me or give me a call on the cell:
(979) 215-0536.

stx4wheeler
09-13-2004, 11:40 PM
btw it has a dana 44 front and nine inch rear axles if anyone is interested, tires got lots of tread left, also that msd really puts out some power doesnt it kate i should know!!

usmcagg02
09-14-2004, 07:05 AM
if you were parting then i might be interested....sorry.

uglyota
09-14-2004, 08:26 AM
And it's name is papa smurf :D

Ingenloff
09-14-2004, 05:18 PM
if you were parting then i might be interested....sorry.

If I don't have to work on it or play with it, then I sure as hell don't have the time to part it....nor do I have the space.

ghettofab08
09-14-2004, 07:30 PM
how much would papa smurf be parting ways for

Ingenloff
09-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Well, I bought 'er for about 3700...I figure she's not necessarily worth that much as a kwality running daily driver, but for what's been done with the lift and other mods she worth something in that range. Bottom line, price is negotioable, but that's where I'm starting. I know if I parted her out I could make that much, but between school and work I don't have the time (or the space in my duplex's driveway) to do that.