PDA

View Full Version : CalROCS Pics

AggieMudder
09-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Alright, well Ive got lots of pics from this weekend, but Im not sure if I can start a new ablum for them in the trips section or if I can only make a nest ablum once a moderator makes the main ablum. So I guess until that happens, here are a few pics from the comp. The first is of a badass run Troy made up one of the courses and the second is a pic from right before he rolled.

Cody_91YJ
09-19-2004, 09:21 PM
ok started the album on the events/trips page. Same as with the Alto trip...make your own subalbums and go from there. I got about 600 pictures, I'll probably start going through them & uploading tomorrow

CalRocs Pics (http://www.tamor.org/events/calrocs04)

Fredo
09-19-2004, 10:56 PM
What The **** Is All That Smoke?!?!?!

JeepPhisherman
09-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Cody- its not letting me log in to creat a nest or whatever, says my username is invalid

need to post picture of the roll or ill die

Cody_91YJ
09-19-2004, 10:59 PM
have you registered on the events or member rig page...also username/pass is case sensative
If you can't get it PM me

eight
09-19-2004, 11:00 PM
What The **** Is All That Smoke?!?!?!

Looks like the TPI took a crap.

Or he was really crooked, and got oil on the cylinder walls, and then since there's fire in there, it started cookin, and burnt, no good to eat.

stx4wheeler
09-19-2004, 11:09 PM
besides the roll how did they do in the comp as a whole.

spool
09-19-2004, 11:29 PM
First I would like to thank Fab Fours for the sponsorship, Scott for spotting double duty, and Matt Conlee for driving the second rig for us. We had a great time this weekend. We had our mistakes but we still took 5th place. Also I won a winch rope for getting the best score and making the bonus line on B5. That is the first pic you see up top. Greg should have some good video from this comp. Also thanks to everyone that came out and supported us this weekend. Fred, the white smoke is from the course right after I rolled it.

JeepPhisherman
09-20-2004, 11:06 AM
only 5th? what a failure :flipoff2:

It really was a good time, finally paid off to be a 2%er

Shaggy
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
i started to upload some of my pics... i still got a lot more but here is what i got up so far
http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/lonestar/album442