PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer Trip

savvyaggie
09-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Who all is going on the gilmer trip??? Also do we camp there (or hotel), it's sat and sunday right? What time will we leave and get back? :gigem:

jerryg79
09-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Krebs and I want to go, however we have no vehicle. Flem are you still going? I think Tate wants to go too. Me or krebs or Tate can tow if you (anyone) have a trailer or flat tow.

savvyaggie
09-30-2004, 02:07 PM
I can flat tow, and I would like to go(but I have to make sure I can get off work). I am pretty sure I can also get a trailer(does it matter if it is bumperpull or gooseneck), possably a two car, but I know I can at least get a one car hauler... i just what to get my rear welded up, and my new(used) lift lift on so I can have a little more fun, there.... I just need to find a little time to do it and maybe a little help...And if I go I have extra seat spots, if anyone would actually want to ride in tha Rover!!!

robertf03
09-30-2004, 02:14 PM
Krebs and I want to go, however we have no vehicle. Flem are you still going? I think Tate wants to go too. Me or krebs or Tate can tow if you (anyone) have a trailer or flat tow.

thats the plan, we'll see if I **** up distributor # 4 next week when it gets here. Its got a rear seat, front seat is reserved for hot chicks or Brunes since I've got half of their scout surplus under the hood.

I'll probably camp this time out.

jerryg79
09-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Allright Flem, well consider your backseat occupied by me/Krebs (if that's allright), I'm thinking campout too.

PS dont **** up your distributor!

eight
09-30-2004, 02:59 PM
I might go. with jeep