PDA

View Full Version : tbi harness

robertf03
10-01-2004, 05:54 PM
buy it, cacks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7925758165&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

J Cooper
10-02-2004, 12:27 PM
i was about to buy a harness, computer and chip from howell in like the next 2 weeks or so.... what all does this harness need for easy hook up? does it have all the synsors and plugs for it... or am i gonna have to buy all that stuff.
i would much rather buy this than the $350 harness from them, but that harness is brand new and comes with all new sysnors.... im just tired of ghetto riggin ****. but if you think this will work ill buy it from you.

now i just need a computer and chip burned. then im ill have real fuel infection

:beer:

robertf03
10-02-2004, 01:10 PM
the harness will have to be shortened and pruned of unneeded crap (alternator, oil pressure cutoff deal, egr controls, purge canister, vss, etc.)
Then you'll need to tie the switched and constant 12 v, all the grounds, and the starter wire into the harness.

You could run it the way it is, but it'll look like a plate of spaghetti. If you put the time into it, it will turn out much better than a howell kit.

No sensors are included, but they aren't hard to find in junkyards, and I'd trust a junkyard delco sensor much more than a new autozone sensor. I'm pretty sure that $350 at howell does not get you any sensors.

As far as the chip, I can throw one together for you, but without actually testing it on the vehicle it could be rich/lean or ping like hell, and howell chips are the same way.

J Cooper
10-08-2004, 08:41 PM
hey how much you want for the harness since it didnt sell???? $50??? i was gonna bid but forgot when it ended.... also if you want, if you find me the synsors, computer and parts i need and then burn a chip, ill pay you for all that stuff and something for your help... which would be GREATLY appricated.... i could probably get my jeep to dallas one weekend if i need to. i cant wait till the motor (fuel injection) is the least of my worries

let me know what you think