PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna make $50 easy?

BeachJeepin
10-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Hey guys, well since I live on campus, have no tools, i'm looking for someone who could do some work on my Jeep (and let me help somehow). I drilled the hole in my rear diff for my rear Airlocker airline on the top of the pumpkin. I thought there was enough room between the line and my trackbar, but after wheelin it, i found out that the track bar hits the plug nipple under extreme flex. So right now I have NO functioning rear locker. So what I need done is to drill a new hole in the diff to where it won't hit and plug up the old one. This will be a temporary fix, just because I eventually will eliminate the track bar. Anyone want to free up some time for me?

Thanks

Doug Krebs
10-25-2004, 04:56 PM
What do we have to do???? For $50 I'm pretty sure my tools and my drive way can be open on friday night or saturday...

What are we doing and how long is it going to take?

BeachJeepin
10-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Basically just take off the diff cover, drill a new hole in the pumpkin, reroute copper airline inside the diff, then plug up the old hole. That way the trackbar won't hit the airline whenever I flex, because right now the air hole is located at the top of the diff, directly under the track bar. Can you visualize it? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

uglyota
10-26-2004, 09:08 AM
so you need to borrow a cordless drill and some jb weld?