PDA

View Full Version : College Life

BMFScout
07-30-2002, 12:04 AM
This working **** sucks, I want to sleep through classes again, and drink beer on Tuesday nights for lame reasons, like Groundhog's Day, or Truman's birthday. I want to spend the day watching re-runs of Saturday night live on comedy central until the ****ty afternoon movie comes on and then take a nap. I want to act like I am going to work on my truck or someone else's truck and then get drunk instead. I want to go to the chicken and have dollar 'stars. I want to have a better relationship with my kegerator, haven't seen my child in weeks, and I hear tales that she is dead. I'm actually losing weight, this sucks, I want to be fat and lazy. If I don't get back to school soon I am going to wind up a productive member of society, please help me stop the madness, If you know where I can find the college life again, let me know asap.
Signed,
Parts Bitch

bburris
07-30-2002, 03:21 PM
get your ass back to College Station as fast as possible...I think I'm being affected by the same thing...my Jeep is in a state of disassembly and I got tricked into doing yard work this morning...:(

StevenAg03
07-30-2002, 08:24 PM
its true.....she has died....the only thing thats left is a flat black spray painted shell of a fridge....it is sad.......but i hear that they have a condensed version of her...