PDA

View Full Version : Need AgniTEK Moving help again

8Runner
11-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Hey all, no we are not moving our office again... We purchased a whole server room at auction from a defunkt company here in town. It is a lot of server equipment, racks and shelving. We will be moving the majority of it this weekend, starting Friday night. We need some meat again to give us a hand. Same deal as last time - $8 an hour cash plus food and drink. It is going to be more equipment, but it should be an easier overall move. We are getting a Uhaul and a big chunk of the equipment is going to be moved straight from the building to the dumpster right outside. No stairs on either end either since we are moving the majority of the stuff to storage.

Anyway, we need help Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday day, and probably Sunday day as well if we don't get it all done. We need to have everything out by Sunday evening. Please email me if you can help, include your phone number and availability.

BTW, for those of you interested in computers and such, we'll give first dibs to those that help out as far as making an offer on the equipment. There are a bunch of servers, workstations, battery backups, shelves, desks etc... A lot of it we will just be turning around and put it up on ebay.

Thanks again for the help!

jerryg79
11-09-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm in again for Friday!:gigem:

eight
11-09-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm in for friday after 6 and saturday till noonish.

JeepPhisherman
11-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Got the bro comming in this weekend, so I wont be avaliable till sunday. If yall still need some help on sunday, you've got my number.

Doug Krebs
11-09-2004, 05:28 PM
I'm in... for the whole thing. I'd like to watch the game, but I could tape it

stx4wheeler
11-09-2004, 05:33 PM
im in fro friday and possibly sunday, and saturday till the game starts.

BeachJeepin
11-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Man I'd like to setup a server... How old are these "parts"...If you need one more, I'll be in for friday afternoon/evening and saturday til the game starts....

8Runner
11-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Thanks for all the fast responses. Will those of you that have not already please email me at cscotti@agnitek.com with the times you can work and your phone number?