davido
12-01-2004, 01:54 AM
October 2004 - Las Vegas

Pics are posted: http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/albums.php

It's the only gallery in "DaveOs Poo"
Enjoy.

uglyota
12-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Such misdirected talent...this used to be a 4runner?
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/albums/albuo62/ahu.sized.jpg
but a few gems...what is this? Old vette, or ferrari
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/albums/albuo62/afj.sized.jpg
Pics look like you were getting a little inebriated there towards the end...
:cheers:

bburris
12-01-2004, 11:33 AM
It looks like there was more useless crap there than you could shake a stick at... All sitting next to some of the pimpest stuff made.

uglyota
12-01-2004, 12:10 PM
speakin of cool stuff...just noticed the green croozer behind the 4gunna
any pics of it?

davido
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Not enebriated, just in a hurry. Beer was about $5 a pop and we only had two days. The drinking was in full effect afterwards though. We had to skip through a lot of the show in a hurry. After looking at the photos, I'm seeing rigs that I didn't even hardly stop to look at, just take a shot of. Looking forward to going back. It's strange watching shows on Discovery and others, seeing so many of the rigs that we saw there. Sweet rides. Amazing stuff. However, that Cruiser was not one of them. It was embarrasing. I don't think I even took a pic of it. At the end, I was deleting duplicates to make more space. I took all of the pics the first day at too high of a res and ran it out of space. We were planning on emptying them out onto the laptop, but we didn't have my drive and Troy didn't have the cable to connect directly to the camera. Oh well. It was a hell of a trip though!

Graystroke
12-02-2004, 05:36 PM
This is when you realize that you bought a useless POS and need someone to kick you in the nuts! Please...you have to cut out the tailgate to fit a couple of motorcycles in the bed... :rolleyes:

uglyota
12-02-2004, 05:39 PM
I thought that was pretty cool
BTW forgot yr pic :flipoff2:

Graystroke
12-02-2004, 05:44 PM
it says it is not a valid image? fixes? you know the one I'm talking about?

BMFScout
12-02-2004, 07:54 PM
i hate you

agjohn02
12-02-2004, 09:56 PM
this one?
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/albums/albuo62/agd.sized.jpg

Shaggy
12-02-2004, 10:06 PM
i think it looks cool.... does that make me gay

agjohn02
12-02-2004, 10:11 PM
yes, its a dodge.

texasxj
12-02-2004, 10:24 PM
no wonder vehicle prices are so high-so we can fund gay projects like that-put the bikes on a trailer or open the tail gate and strap em in-aint that hard!

nice feet-mud grapplers?/truxus?-cant tell-too shiny.

BMFScout
12-03-2004, 01:36 AM
no wonder vehicle prices are so high-so we can fund gay projects like that-

I am pretty sure the guy that spent 2 weeks grafting "oakley" into the side of that dodge would be offended that you missed the blatant corporate sponsorship...

davido
12-03-2004, 02:21 AM
i think it looks cool.... does that make me gay

Do you have to ask?

Actually, I think it's pretty cool to. Not something I would do, but it's a show rig. They're meant for useless custom poo. That's nothing. You should have seen the Hummer with 20+ screenz in it. Totally ridiculous and SUPER :rainbow: It's the one with the screen in the hood. There were also a few in the door kick panels, front and rear, a huge 17ish" screen frenched into the bottom of the dash. There was also a bug that had screens where the headlights go (among other stupid places). I don't think I have a pic of it. There's overkill everywhere you look. When it's your style though, it's kick ass.

savvyaggie
12-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Do you have to ask?

There was also a bug that had screens where the headlights go (among other stupid places). I don't think I have a pic of it. There's overkill everywhere you look. When it's your style though, it's kick ass.

Hey now.... you never know when you might need a screen in place of a headlight.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Moose
12-03-2004, 10:19 AM
it's so they can pick between pictures of: 1) headlights, 2) foglights, or 3) brights. and the light from the display will show them the way through califoni. they drive like they can't see anyway.