PDA

View Full Version : The Murphy Belle

Pages : [1] 2

BMFScout
12-25-2004, 08:47 PM
"...We've been tgoether a long time, and you've never let me down. I can't say that about many people. You know how to take care of your man, and that's about the best thing a fella can say about any gal I guess..."- Memphis Belle

At the risk of pulling a chadnutz I begin this thread. I have some tube, and got a "new" windshield frame from the bastard scout. I am not sure how fast work will get done because I live in College Station and the Belle lives in Dallas. We all know how hard long distance relationships are. :flipoff2: My goal is to set it up as a semi-street legal rig with a removable windshield, and hey, screw the doors b/c there is no way in hell they are going to fit now. :gigem: For those of you that don't know about how it got into the situation it is in here is a link: (I was going to put a link here, but can't find it, I think it was entitled, "It will run upside down" or something. Long story short I rolled my truck)

Here are some pics of the windshield frame set in place and Fred's top on my scout. It almost looks like I could just go cruise it, but pics can be deceiving. Look on the second pic about how far off the vent window is from where it should be. I will post more pics as I progress, the goal is to have it at TCC.

agjohn02
12-25-2004, 10:01 PM
WHOOP!!!

you scared me jimmy. i started reading the first few sentences and had to look to see if it was in the for sale section.

Graystroke
12-26-2004, 12:25 AM
bobtail that SOB and hack those rusty fenders out! ...sh!t, now that I think about it, who needs fenders?

BMFScout
12-26-2004, 02:44 AM
the fenders are rust free, the quarter panels on the other hand...

agjohn02
12-26-2004, 03:53 AM
i think you should make an addendum to her name and put phoenix in there somewhere. rising from the ashes and all, y'know...

Shaggy
12-26-2004, 12:36 PM
awsome

BMFScout
01-12-2005, 01:12 PM
well last weekend flem fred and I hacked the ever living **** outta my scout. I lost the body lift, doors, and tailgate in the process. can you say row, row, row your boat? the ass of my scout can now. The new tailgate should be about 2 feet wide. Flem coined a new phrase as well. When temporary support bars are added they are now referred to as "Stacy Bars" as in project crazy horse from TRUCKS!
pics here:
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuo64

uglyota
01-12-2005, 01:46 PM
nice, but where's the spare tire go? If it goes inside the bed, I'd wanna leave the tailgate 35" or so wide. If it goes outside the tailgate, then -pimp-

agjohn02
01-12-2005, 02:26 PM
me likes.
have you thought about cutting the quarter endcaps off and squaring them up?

if it goes inside, the gate only needs to be 12.50 wide. its much easier to roll a tire than slide one. is it going to be a functional gate anywho?

you should dovetail fred's hardtop so it'll still fit.

uglyota
01-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I think storing a spare upright would be lame, and yes dovetailed hardtop very -pimp-

redcagepatrol
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
dang, that reminds me of when I hacked the crap out of the Patrol body - Plasma cutter is the way to go - especially in tight spots. Clamp on a straight edge for the long straight cuts and go at it...

good work - should be interesting when it's done

agjohn02
01-12-2005, 04:50 PM
I think storing a spare upright would be lame

me too. i wasnt referring to storing it upright. just rolling it out of the bed upright. its gonna mount to the cage baja style, right jimmy?

Jackasic
01-12-2005, 06:34 PM
jimmy brune, your my hero.

BigRedFord04
01-12-2005, 07:20 PM
looks good, y'all shoulda called me.

fredo...sent you a PM.

agjohn02
01-12-2005, 07:28 PM
man, i just looked at it again and thats TIGHT!

now i wanna nother scout for a trail only rig so's i can do that.

BMFScout
01-12-2005, 07:36 PM
I was thinking about getting one of those retention systems like off a chevy and stowing it under the gas tank. I'm not sure where it will go, but the tailgate is going to be 24", and after I square up the endcaps, it will be functional, just wide enough for my fat ass. I thought about doing the same thing with the top, and bring the top part down to the tailgate and put in a piece of lexan like a military hummer. That kind of defies the whole theme though, which is boatside the rear, hack the rockers and front fenders, put in a cage, wheel the piss out of it.

agjohn02
01-12-2005, 08:19 PM
I thought about doing the same thing with the top, and bring the top part down to the tailgate and put in a piece of lexan like a military hummer.

thats exactly what i want to do to my top when i restore it. probably wont happen, but would look sweet.

AgDieseler
01-12-2005, 09:02 PM
That's wicked a sweet chop job there.

davido
01-13-2005, 01:16 AM
Best thread all year!

Mmmmm. Dove tail. Dig it! :cool: If it weren't for having to build a whole new cage, I would be all over it. Maybe someday once I bash the crap out of my tub or roll it bad.

nice, but where's the spare tire go?

Spare? That's the kicker with 38"+ tires and H1 wheels. If you get a flat, plug it, air up, and keep wheeling. If you can't repair it, then it's worthless anyway. Cut off the tire (optional) and just limp back on the runflat. :gigem:

blah, blah, blah, and wheel the piss out of it.

Good idea! Chris, are you paying attention? You could have done this 6 years and $25k ago (or whatever it's been). :rolleyes:

So what's the goal Jimmy? Memorial Day? Why don't you bring it down to work on it more?

BMFScout
01-13-2005, 02:45 PM
club challenge is the goal, I prob will get it down here after the cage gets in there, I mean where else am I going to get it inspected. Hmm, I guess Bryan isn't worthless...:)

Shaggy
01-14-2005, 04:28 PM
i like it a lot... i cant wait to get the body back on mine so i can start cutting

BMFScout
02-05-2005, 03:49 PM
got the tailgate put together and halfass mocked up.
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuo64&page=2
The rest of the weekend looks like a 9 double O weekend, the weather is getting warmer, Jimmy want motorcycle. I'll post pics of that in my other dead buildup thread later.

agjohn02
02-05-2005, 04:08 PM
dang it, now my scout's arse looks fat.

BMFScout
08-20-2005, 11:23 AM
bought a sheet of 4x8 16ga to make the floorboard, at this pace I'll be done sometime after St. John! :) I should go work on it, but it's hot out there, we need to A/C the shop.

BMFScout
10-24-2005, 11:30 AM
It runs again, w/out exhaust. Still needs a lot of work before Clayton. Scored a third Camaro seat for my dream of a three seated scout...

Jackasic
10-24-2005, 03:50 PM
get some pics up!

BMFScout
10-24-2005, 04:15 PM
hasn't really changed much since the last pics.

BMFScout
11-04-2005, 09:13 AM
I sat on my tailgate last night, just like I thought, just wide enough for my ass! My fab work on this section can only be described as, "Fawking sick" ;)

agjohn02
11-04-2005, 04:40 PM
you cant say that and not post pics

StevenAg03
11-04-2005, 05:14 PM
I sat on my tailgate last night, just like I thought, just wide enough for my ass! My fab work on this section can only be described as, "Fawking sick" ;)

damn must be wider then i thought... :flipoff2:

BMFScout
11-04-2005, 05:17 PM
didn't say it was wide enough for your ass Steven, I said my ass! :)

uglyota
11-04-2005, 05:20 PM
doesn't look like it lines up quite right...you sure that latch is gonna work? :D
http://www.offroadrepublic.com/gallery/albums/albuo64/aak.sized.jpg

BMFScout
11-04-2005, 05:24 PM
that was before I hacked up the rear end caps, it fits swell now!

BMFScout
12-03-2005, 03:56 AM
1 keystone, 2 keystone, 3 keystone, floor...

AggieTJ2007
12-03-2005, 11:23 AM
looks good

davido
12-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Fly lookin'!

Graystroke
12-04-2005, 12:39 PM
lets see some more pics. you gonna add some Yosimite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps to cover up the tires...or how about the naked girl truck driver ones.

jerryg79
12-04-2005, 08:50 PM
tires...or how about the naked girl truck driver ones.

if you find some of those let me know, i've been looking for them for years...just the right amount of tacky :gigem:

Graystroke
12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
http://mudflapsusa.safeshopper.com/94/cat94.htm?525
took about...oh...let's see....two minutes.

eight
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Why don't I remember scouts having removable beds?

Graystroke
12-05-2005, 12:52 AM
i think the bed is still on...the doors and front floor under the seats is gone.

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 01:04 AM
who needs hydraulic?

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 01:05 AM
still a ways to go before the 15th...

StevenAg03
12-05-2005, 01:13 AM
man that thing looks forkin beautiful...i thought for a minute you had rear steer...then i remembered the dove tail...

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Looks awesome Jimmy! Did you figure out if you were going to put a 3rd seat in or not?

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 01:18 AM
not before clayton, but we were brainstorming tonight about how to do the cage so that the rear passenger would be protected. Got any ideas? Wolverton, you have solidworks or some gayness right? FEMA me something...

J Cooper
12-05-2005, 01:20 AM
that looks pimp... leave the windshield white.. looks like a cop car

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 01:56 AM
not before clayton, but we were brainstorming tonight about how to do the cage so that the rear passenger would be protected. Got any ideas? Wolverton, you have solidworks or some gayness right? FEMA me something...

Here's a quick sketch. I colored the second one to try and show better which diagonal was which. I left out the crossbrace and shoulder bar behind the front seats cause it would just clutter up the drawing.:)

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3342/brunecage2sc.jpg

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4523/brunecagecolor7bm.jpg

davido
12-05-2005, 02:04 AM
Very cool indeed. So does the picture above mean that you have to help Flem get ones of his rigs trailworthy? Fair trade. Fair trade. :)

Damn Brian, that's a kickass sketch. Who knew all of you ****ers had such talent. :flipoff2:

jerryg79
12-05-2005, 07:36 AM
http://mudflapsusa.safeshopper.com/94/cat94.htm?525
took about...oh...let's see....two minutes.

see what happens when you search naked lady instead of trucker girl....

StevenAg03
12-05-2005, 09:09 AM
FEMA me something...

WTF

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 09:12 AM
WTF

you know solidworks, failure federal aid analysis, or whatever...

redcagepatrol
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
wow - looks good! That is a crapton of hard work - especially all the body work.

Can't wait to see it! :gigem:

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 09:25 AM
it's a lot easier when you come to the conclusion that the body is fubar'ed anyway, and that lots of things are "close enough"...

BDR, kickass drawing, I like it. What if I tapered the back down a little as well? That's a whole mess o' tubing, might have to go raid St. John's stash to get it done...:gigem:

StevenAg03
12-05-2005, 09:44 AM
you know solidworks, failure federal aid analysis, or whatever...

well FEA is Finite Element Analysis...but we dont have that here....FEMA is that govt agency that hates....well since this is public i wont go any further... :flipoff2:

bburris
12-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I think he was saying send him something that he has to put no effort toward... Think, big guy. :) :flipoff2:

StevenAg03
12-05-2005, 09:56 AM
jimmy you cant just ask for help...you have to demand it..and then when people go out of their way to help you...you need to ***** and moan about how it took so long and how ****ty the help is in the first place... :gigem:

jerryg79
12-05-2005, 10:12 AM
to follow along the lines of what wolverton is saying, I would also blame the government, specifically George Bush, for the initial roll over of your scout. They probably used atom bombs to cause an earthquake similar to their katrina tactics. :D

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 10:49 AM
see, I added an "M" because I thought it would be funnier, not confuse everyone. Now back to the question at hand, anyone else got any brainstorming ideas on the scout? I like BDR's, I think the rest of you are no talent ass clowns!

StevenAg03
12-05-2005, 11:54 AM
hey jimmy, can you give me some basic measurements from your scout...they dont have to even be perfect but the closer the better...

A: measurement from front floorboard to top of windshield
B: top of windshield back to b-pillar
C: a-pillar bottom to b-pillar
D: distance from b-pillar to rear of "bed"
E: width of front section
F: width of rear of "bed"
G: floor to top of "bed" in the back...

here is a visual...

AggieTJ2007
12-05-2005, 01:03 PM
if yall need anyhelp ill be in Dallas untill Clayton

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 02:12 PM
it's a lot easier when you come to the conclusion that the body is fubar'ed anyway, and that lots of things are "close enough"...

BDR, kickass drawing, I like it. What if I tapered the back down a little as well? That's a whole mess o' tubing, might have to go raid St. John's stash to get it done...:gigem:

Here's a redraw with the rear sloped down. Only problem I could see is that the rear passenger would have head clearance problems with the other roof bracing, so I redrew it so that the roof bracing crossed, leaving where I think the passenger's head is open. There would be a benefit to this design though....with the rear diagonals (red) lower down they are in about the right spot to provide a place to put a shoulder bar for the rear passenger.

BTW....how far is it from Dallas to Clayton? CDR and I are going to be "kind of" in that area (stephenville) that weekend for her brother's graduation saturday morning, so I thought if it wasn't too many hours maybe we could meet yall out there saturday night.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3765/brunecage21rk.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5428/brunecage2color3mb.jpg

uglyota
12-05-2005, 02:17 PM
think you can make 4 bends on 3 planes? got a straight-on pic from the side? I got an idea
Making that passenger seat work is gonna need the cage to be full height all the way to behind the pass seat, otherwise you will have to mount the seat too low and the third rider's view will suck

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 02:23 PM
BDR, I think I might have a position on our team here at BMF for a beer drinker/sketch artist. Are you interested? The only problem I see with that one is that I wanted to squeeze a spare tire behind the 3rd seat somewhere. I can't make a tire carrier, because it will be as wide as the rear of the truck. If the rear cross bar was 37 or so inches tall I could probably roll one in and secure it like that somehow.

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 02:27 PM
BTW....how far is it from Dallas to Clayton? CDR and I are going to be "kind of" in that area (stephenville) that weekend for her brother's graduation saturday morning, so I thought if it wasn't too many hours maybe we could meet yall out there saturday night.

still a pretty good ways, I'd figure at least 4ish hours

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1a=&1c=stephenville&1s=tx&1z=&2a=&2c=clayton&2s=ok&2z=

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
BDR, I think I might have a position on our team here at BMF for a beer drinker/sketch artist. Are you interested? The only problem I see with that one is that I wanted to squeeze a spare tire behind the 3rd seat somewhere. I can't make a tire carrier, because it will be as wide as the rear of the truck. If the rear cross bar was 37 or so inches tall I could probably roll one in and secure it like that somehow.

I'm in! I'm definately good at beer drinking! :D

I was thinking about your tire carrying problem (read: not studying). I think it would be pretty cool to mount on top of the cage. If you try to put it in the back you wouldn't have any room for necessities............such as coolers full of ice cold beverages. :gigem: So I drew something up for mounting it on top of the rear roof x-brace. I realize the problem with mounting a tire on top is lifting it up there without having to have a bunch of people to help. So I think if you mount a little hand crank winch in the bed and run the cable over a pulley on the mount it shouldn't be too hard.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6039/tire0yg.jpg

stx4wheeler
12-05-2005, 04:10 PM
only thing i dont like about top mounted tire, like that is the added top heavy weight. nick said even with that light weight rack he had on top of his jeep, it was much more top heavy, thats why he always took it off.

but that may be something you have to get usedto since i agree with bdr, you must have room for necessities.

Shaggy
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
damn bdr i need yo take some pics of my bronco and see if you can draw something up for me... i figured i would do a pretty extensive cage inside that has dash inclusive as andy's scout but i also am doing a full tube dovetail front end... the back is staying wide but not the front...taking the opposite approach than jimmy

uglyota
12-05-2005, 04:22 PM
I can't do any better but that cage you drew is lacking in lateral support. What keeps it from "falling over" (solved by behind-the-seats bars in most cages, obviously not an option here)?

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 04:25 PM
You talking about side to side? There should be an x-brace behind the front seats with a shoulder bar, I just didn't draw them cause it would clutter up the drawing more. They need to be there.....but it's also going to cause problems for the rear passenger to get in. That's where the first drawing would be better, cause there is more room under the main rear bars and the passenger could just climb up on the rear tire and squeeze in between the main bar and the diagonal.

uglyota
12-05-2005, 04:48 PM
yeah I was. I just looked back at your first sketches and I like those a lot better, but it's gonna be tough to get a back seat to work and get enough cross-bracing in there. Maybe if the A-pillar is tipped back and brace the corners almost all the way to the middle, and crossbrace the crap out of right behind the pass seat?

uglyota
12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
como esta, but with the a-pillar angled back to keep those braces off driver and shotgun's heads, and don't forget the all-important inverted V in the windshield

mudtoy67
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm not sure I'm picturing what you're saying. You mean 'B' pillar (behind the front seats?) I don't think that would work....even with my first sketch I think it's already squeezing the rear passenger pretty far forward. It wouldn't hurt to have crossbracing behind the rear seat in addition to behind the front seats though.

BMFScout
12-05-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm thinking the cross bar for the harnesses on the b-pillar will be the "oh-****" bar for the rocking chair passenger, so it will be close. I really don't care how big of a PITA it is for them to get in there.

Shaggy
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
ok so no fat people get the back seat... just a tate size person

uglyota
12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure I'm picturing what you're saying. You mean 'B' pillar (behind the front seats?) I don't think that would work....even with my first sketch I think it's already squeezing the rear passenger pretty far forward. It wouldn't hurt to have crossbracing behind the rear seat in addition to behind the front seats though.
sorry, yeah I meant B pillar. How much room is back there anyway? ie distance from the back of the front seats to the tailgate?

AggieTJ2007
12-06-2005, 12:59 AM
theres a pretty good amount of space.

Your idea sounds great Jimmy, but how much headroom is there, even if the seat is mounted as low as possible.

AggieTJ2007
12-06-2005, 01:12 AM
well just every so quickly I drew this up, I know the drawing sucks but tell me what you think about it.

I think it would give sufficent lateral support to both the driver compartment and the 3rd passenger area, as well as provide a cooler/ tool /tire space.

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 02:38 AM
Ryan came by tonight, and between the three of us I think we decided on terminating the cage TJ style right behind the wheelwells. That will give just enough room for a spare behind the cage, and won't look so goofy going all the way to the back. That might change tomorrow, who the hell knows... Here is a pic of Fred "The Great Bondini" using a redneck "nail gun" to pull the dent out of my passenger fender so that the hood will close.

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 02:44 AM
here's a couple more, fit's nice!

mudtoy67
12-06-2005, 02:49 AM
That sounds cool. And do you mean out of all the scouts yall have you can't scrounge a fender? :flipoff2:

And what is that hiding behind fred on the garage floor? Is it going to find a scout home?

Fredo
12-06-2005, 02:56 AM
dammit! in our tired state we forgot to block out a piece from the skunkworks division of BMF. Might be going in a Scout...might be going in a 71 Chevy Truck....then again, it might sit right there for the next year. :)

Oh, and believe it or not, we don't have another good passenger fender...plus, it's just going to get smashed again, so why put a decent fender on there?

mudtoy67
12-06-2005, 03:14 AM
Fixed it :gigem: Make sure Jimmy edits his pics before everyone sees!

eight
12-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Ooh I allready see.

Shaggy
12-06-2005, 10:00 AM
me too

fbronco86
12-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Fred is the Charlie Daniels of the slide hammer. Nice work

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Ba-zing, did you hire a writer Mike? For some reason you are funny lately. Did you give Jerry your password? :flipoff2:

Jackasic
12-06-2005, 10:13 AM
if i knew you need one Jimmy, I have a few spare fenders you could have.

Looking good guys!

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 10:15 AM
I don't need one, didn't you see Fred's magic?! :)

Fredo
12-06-2005, 10:39 AM
once again, why put a new fender on when it's just going to get bashed to **** again.

Shaggy
12-06-2005, 11:49 AM
this is true... i believe the last time it was in clayton it got quite a beating

fbronco86
12-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Ba-zing, did you hire a writer Mike? For some reason you are funny lately. Did you give Jerry your password? :flipoff2:

Nah I have been holding it all back :gigem:

jerryg79
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM
that's my line....which i pilfered from an aaron tippin song i believe

edit: Sammy kershaw song....that reminds me I need to get downloading :D

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Cage Query?
How about ending the cage right behind the wheel wells? Protects the three passengers, doesn't look so goofy going all the way back, and with the spare tire sideways behind the cage/ 3rd seat would take up most of the space between the rear of the cage and the tailgate, and keep it under my rear-view mirror vision.
BDR feel like a study break?
Discuss...

Shaggy
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
sounds like it would work well that way

uglyota
12-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I think it would look more goofy than going all the way back. what about putting a couple bends in the fastbacks, a la "brake line uterus" to let the tire get in there right up to the passenger seat?

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.dandcextreme.com/product.asp?pkID=48

similar to this but tapered in of course...

stx4wheeler
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM
no worky for me

davido
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Their site is jacked. Try going to a different page then going back. Damn POS websites. Who builds this crap anyway? Must be the same ****ers that do that ****ty photo gallery on offroadrepublic.com. :)

BMFScout
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
go to "rock armor" then "cages"

agjohn02
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
i like it all the way back. then mount the tire vertically between the cage, right in the middle. roll in roll out.

eight
12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Mount tire laying down in the front of bed. Mount passenger seat on top of tire.

J Cooper
12-06-2005, 09:15 PM
put it on the hood like an old discovery

robertf03
12-06-2005, 09:53 PM
put it on the hood like an old discovery

disco's never had the tyre on the bonnet :flipoff2:

J Cooper
12-06-2005, 09:58 PM
well whatever british **** it was i dont know.. D90 or whatever it was...

wheres grayson? :flipoff2:

Sharpe
12-06-2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe a couple of long radius bends in the two bars that go over the rear passenger. They might look goofy on the boxy scout body, or they might look sweet, but they'd probably give the rear passenger more headroom. That, or just make him wear a helmet and let his head bounce between the bars like a tennis ball.

BMFScout
12-07-2005, 02:49 AM
well tuesday night saw my dad even pitching in for a few tube notches. I was unaware, but evidently he is the head of the local pipefitter's union. He is a notching sunuvab!tch! St. John showed up and him,fred and robert layed hands on the oil can I had in the floor and shrunk it down so that it is tight now. Here is a shot of the cage so far.

mudtoy67
12-07-2005, 03:02 AM
wow, that's cool. :D

BMFScout
12-07-2005, 09:57 AM
come on winter weather! might get a lot of work done on the scout if I get to go home early!!

mudtoy67
12-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Will it still fit under a hard top if you ever try to modify one to fit the rear of the truck?

BMFScout
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Wouldn't think so, but I don't anticipate putting a top on. Probably just a bikini top. Think of it as a 4WD motorcycle.

agjohn02
12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
dovetail the front and get a hood from grayson to mount the tyre on.

http://tamor.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6204&stc=1

BMFScout
12-08-2005, 02:54 AM
Jason braved the cold and came out tonight to help, Flem watched TiVO. Who's idea was it to mount the bender outside? It was cold!

BMFScout
12-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Jason sketched a phoenix on the hood, and cage pics for tonight, front upper and dash bar, and door bars.

Jackasic
12-08-2005, 03:16 AM
dang guys, you are rocking on that.

J Cooper
12-08-2005, 03:24 AM
sweeeeeeeet

CheapJeep
12-08-2005, 03:25 AM
Looks good, do ya'll contract out??? :gigem:

J Cooper
12-08-2005, 03:50 AM
you already got your cage contracted out robbie!!!

hey jimmy nice fender.... was flem there?? :flipoff2:

http://tamor.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7268&stc=1

tigweld
12-08-2005, 09:33 AM
are the door bar and seatbelt bar not going to intersect, might look better if they did.

Fredo
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
are the door bar and seatbelt bar not going to intersect, might look better if they did.

Hey, if you want the door bars to intersect the seatbelt bar, come on over tonight and refit them

tigweld
12-08-2005, 10:44 AM
looks good fred

uglyota
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
hey know what would be cool?
if you had done this before you rolled it!
:flipoff2:

Fredo
12-08-2005, 11:36 AM
hey know what would be cool?
if you had done this before you rolled it!

How's that rollcage coming in your truck Eric?

uglyota
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Mine hasn't rolled yet...I'm following Jimmy-hat's example :D

BMFScout
12-08-2005, 11:46 AM
yeah but then it would have been gay and had to fit inside a top and whatnot. Since a top and doors won't fit anymore my cage has lots more room in it!

The dreidel says "Tuned By Flemco"

BMFScout
12-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Flem came by and lent a hand tonight, got the ever controversial rear bars in and I think they turned out great. The tire will go flat right behind the seat. There will be room behind that for a medium sized cooler or a tool box or whatever. The plan is to finish the cage tomorrow night, weld it up saturday and get on to the rest of the crap. My RE joint came in today for the rear anti-wrap, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to make it before the run.

mudtoy67
12-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Looks good! Yall make good progress despite the cold. So behind the rear bars there's enough room to lay a 35" tire flat? Can't tell from the pictures that there is that much room there.

Fredo
12-09-2005, 02:46 AM
no, the rear tire is going vertical and sideways behind the seat. I thought we moved kind of slow tonight, but then again, it is 14 degrees outside. We could tell it was cold when we had all 4 heaters going in the shop and it still wouldn't knock the chill out of the air.

JB
12-09-2005, 03:00 AM
looking good

CheapJeep
12-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Ya'll are making some progress and it's looking good.

Cajun
12-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Nice work guys, wish I was going to be there to see it in person.

StevenAg03
12-09-2005, 09:23 AM
got any pictures from the side? looking good...

AgDieseler
12-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Tommy likey...Tommy want wingy.

BMFScout
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
I anticipate lots of beer being consumed tonight and some crooked ass support bars being installed if I don't lose a finger first. Work sucks, stay in school, stay as long as you can!

Chadnutz
12-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Get a job you actually enjoy! :flipoff2:

BMFScout
12-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm leaning toward the lottery, short of a bartender at a topless bar, I don't really think I like working, especially not for someone else.

RCcola55
12-09-2005, 06:49 PM
jimmy, what are those seats out of

BMFScout
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
93ish camaro

agjohn02
12-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Work sucks, stay in school, stay as long as you can!

or just go back for another degree

Fredo
12-11-2005, 04:31 AM
Friday night was discouraging to say the least, we got dick done and scratched our heads a lot. Saturday was a different story, maybe it was getting some sleep. Anyway cage is 98% done for now.

Doug Krebs
12-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Looks pretty sweet guys, now come help me!

Cajun
12-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Needs more triangulation!

Jackasic
12-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Dang that looks good, every going to get warm enough to paint it?

Shaggy
12-11-2005, 11:12 AM
good job

stx4wheeler
12-11-2005, 11:41 AM
me lieky cage

J Cooper
12-11-2005, 12:35 PM
jesus christ, when are you installing the swing set and slide?? :flipoff2:

jk thats ****ing bad ass

uglyota
12-12-2005, 11:52 AM
looks nice! You gonna finish the X behind the seats, or is it a "suspension design?"
:gigem:

mudtoy67
12-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Looks awesome! You gonna put a roof on it?

redcagepatrol
12-12-2005, 12:37 PM
looks Great :gigem:

BMFScout
12-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys, Fred is the genius behind it all. Straight bars with notches? I'm your man, otherwise talk to Fred. The rear x will probably be a "suspension design" otherwise the guy in the rocking chair won't have anywhere to put his feet.

Fredo
12-12-2005, 02:22 PM
****, I knew you were going to put the blame on me. By the way, Eric is the greatest web wheeler alive! :)

uglyota
12-12-2005, 02:25 PM
sweet! maybe I'll get a trophy at this year's picnic!

Fredo
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Well, it was a bit cold this morning, but thanks to the FlemCo tuning, the fuel injection fired right off and idled nice and grumbly. Open manifolds echoing through the neighborhood at 7:40 in the morning is kinda fun. The looks I got from my neighbors out walking their animals this morning makes me want to drive a pro-stock car to work. :D The Belle is now in the hands of our exhaust guy. Other than exhaust, there's just a couple little odds and ends to address. Now It's time to tear down Lurch and get him ready.

Jackasic
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
that turned out great Jimmy!

davido
12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
take it to pop-a-dent while you're out

uglyota
12-13-2005, 11:41 AM
looks like a pinewood derby car I made once...
so who's sitting b!tch?

Matt Conlee
12-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Is that a fresh coat of krylon on the windshield frame. It looks awesome. Im glad you decided to to get this beast back on the trail. Its kinda funny that you and Doug will both be on the trail in your original rigs after talking about building up from scratch.

BMFScout
12-13-2005, 12:11 PM
I don't remember talking about building from scratch, I'm too broke. That is the first time I've seen it out of the shop, that thing is BADASS! Boatside the rear? I'm a genius! ;) I heard there was a "pop-a-dent" in Clayton at the top of TSOB. Oh, you meant take OUT the dents...

CRaSHnBuRN
12-13-2005, 12:15 PM
looks good, but I think its time to open up the fenders and get some bigger tires.

StevenAg03
12-13-2005, 12:30 PM
looks badass jimmy...

agjohn02
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM
looks nice.

rear bumper?

BMFScout
12-13-2005, 01:29 PM
rear bumper?

next trip...

agjohn02
12-13-2005, 01:30 PM
just put the one you had back on there:)

BMFScout
12-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Nice, I could hang yosemite sam mud flaps off of it. :gigem:I thought about hacking it down, but that is kind of dumb, sombody else might want to buy it. I'll just make a stubby one later.

TxCruzr
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Looks good for a scout which isn't saying much....

...ok fine, it kicks ass -pimp-

AgDieseler
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Nice job guys.

mark
12-13-2005, 05:35 PM
You need to boat tail a stock top to match. It would be an exercise in pointlessness. But it would be the perfect next project.

Shaggy
12-13-2005, 05:55 PM
damn i am gonna have to smash my bronco to pieces and do that

BMFScout
12-13-2005, 07:05 PM
You need to boat tail a stock top to match. It would be an exercise in pointlessness. But it would be the perfect next project.

pointless my ass, it's going to rain/snow all weekend I bet :(

eight
12-13-2005, 07:33 PM
That's what happens when you try to make your scout more like a jeep.

BMFScout
12-14-2005, 09:01 AM
That's what happens when you try to make your scout more like a jeep.

it starts to suck?

Fredo
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Exhaust....DONE! Even got a blingin' polished stainless muffler. :D

Sharpe
12-14-2005, 07:04 PM

Jackasic
12-14-2005, 11:30 PM
single out, always nice.

tigweld
12-15-2005, 09:19 AM
looks good, does the shock hit on compession or is there more room than it looks?

Fredo
12-15-2005, 11:15 AM
optical illusion...there's like a foot between the shock and the exhaust.

agjohn02
12-15-2005, 11:42 AM
hope you dont have to drop the t-case anytime soon:) looks good. why not just a dump?

tigweld
12-15-2005, 02:56 PM
tail pipes are quieter, less drummy, and its always better get the fumes as far away as possible, why not have tail pipes if u can afford'em.

Fredo
12-15-2005, 03:02 PM
According to the State of Texas, in conjunction with local and regional officials, said vehicle in question is deemed road worthy from this day forward for the time period of one year from the current date. :gigem:

agjohn02
12-15-2005, 03:06 PM
tail pipes are quieter, less drummy, and its always better get the fumes as far away as possible, why not have tail pipes if u can afford'em.

mines the same except with a dump. the guy didnt have a mandrel for 3" when i got it put on. jimmy said he liked it. it was an inside joke kinda thing. mind your own business cap'n. :flipoff2:

KrazyKarl02
12-15-2005, 03:08 PM
The Brune Brothers are living up to their full potential. They are at an all time high, just like Johny Cash in 1968!

That is freakin' awesome!

AggieTJ2007
12-15-2005, 04:22 PM
thats awesome, just dont' break it in Clayton

BMFScout
12-15-2005, 04:51 PM
According to the State of Texas, in conjunction with local and regional officials, said vehicle in question is deemed road worthy from this day forward for the time period of one year from the current date. :gigem:

This just goes to show you boys, if you work hard, follow your dreams, live in a small enough town, have an emissions exempt vehicle, and know the right people, good things CAN come true!! :gigem:

BMFScout
05-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Well I decided a week or so ago that this memorial day trip would be a good idea. Hopefully I will be receiving the full PSC hydro-assist kit today so that I can get it on the truck to leave out tomorrow. I probably won't mount the cylinder, I think the kickass pump and beefed up box should get me through the weekend. I also ordered Parts Mike's arms to replace the ****ty avalanche ones I had. I'm going to try to run a waggy arm Fred reamed out for 1 ton TRE's, it should work. I did some little maintenance things as well, like replacing the rear shock that had less than 3 miles on it before getting pummeled in clayton by a log. Fred and I also swapped out the column so that I would actually have a bearing in the lower half of it. Fred replaced the lock cylinder as well so that an actual key will be utilized instead of a pocketknife or whatever is close. I got to thinking that maybe I should work on it a little at a time instead of 2 weeks before an event and then not touch it again until 2 weeks before the next event...NAHHHH! :)

Sharpe
05-25-2006, 10:53 AM
You gonna drive it to wherever you're going again?

agjohn02
05-25-2006, 11:14 AM
You gonna drive it to wherever you're going again?

...NAHHHH!

... :flipoff2:

BMFScout
05-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Not this time, I have the means to trailer and probably get Fred to drive. I'll probably sleep! :gigem:

BMFScout
06-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Well all my PSC stuff finally came in yesterday-COD! ****gobblers! I was packing up to get out of town, will show pics of bling and installation next week, if Parts Mike ever gets me my arms.

J Cooper
06-01-2006, 04:20 PM
those PSC guys kinda seemed like douche bags in clayton.... but they have some sweet ass **** and seem to be doing pretty well.
so oh well id probably be a prick too :flipoff2:

BMFScout
06-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Well Parts Mike finally sent me the other set of arms yesterday. They were two holer's, badass ones, set up for heims. That would be fine, except I run TRE's. So now I have two sets of "Parts Mike" arms, one single holers set up for TRE's, and one twin holers set up for Heims. Neither of these will work, and there isn't enough room on the Heim ones to add a taper. I'm pretty sure he forgot about a set, I was only charged for one. Maybe I ebay both sets, make a few bucks and start over? Both arms are badass, anyone need a set?

AggieTJ2007
06-06-2006, 01:41 PM
you sure are having hell with your steering

Seth
06-06-2006, 02:12 PM
how much are you talking here? would they work for a high steer for my 44? a long time from now....

Fredo
06-06-2006, 02:13 PM
It's because offroad companies suck a fat one. They are too busy to talk to you to make sure they get the order right. Then, when they **** up, and they sure will **** up, they are far too busy and don't give a **** when it's time for them to pay for their mistake.

TxCruzr
06-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Poly Performance sent my shocks to my billing address and not the shipping address since I was home last summer and then when I called and they were taking a road trip somewhere in east texas, Dave wanted me to track them down and find a way to get them back to him to he could reship or for me to go drive across the state to pick them up. Like I made the mistake and didn't double check his work on his end :rolleyes:
I've had a lot better luck dealing with people I've met face to face or the smaller Land Cruiser specialty places. I had a power steering hose bust the other day and Matt at WOTR offered to build me a new high pressure line and ship it for cost of shipping only. I hate dealing with the larger companies that treat you like a walmart customer.

redcagepatrol
06-06-2006, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't think that PP is a big company - but maybe it is now? I met Dave in Truckee CA once - seemed nice then :gigem:

CheapJeep
06-06-2006, 03:10 PM
That sucks...Fred's right, it does seem that once they have your money they stop caring about the customer. Word of mouth will do it in for those type of companies in the long run though.

JeepPhisherman
06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I had good luck with PMP. I ordered a set of his arms for heims, decided I didn't want them mid shipment, and he just recalled them and charged me nothing. And I've heard nothing but good things about him, except for this. I say e-bay them, or sell them on one of the boards, and make a few bucks and get the arms you want/need.

TxCruzr
06-06-2006, 04:27 PM
They're bigger then what I'm used to. He ended up takign care of everything, I just don't think he really wanted to deal with it. The few guys I've done business with on pirate have always been great except for that one time. For larger companies, Spector Off Road comes to mind.
So they sent the wrong arms the first time and made your oder another set? Lace them with LSD and ship them back.

Fredo
06-06-2006, 05:42 PM
no, he sent the first pair of arms 2 day priority postal, and they were wrong. He then proceeded to take a week and a half to get us a second pair of arms that will not work either. When called, he said I could pay to ship them back to him and he would taper the holes, not to mention the spacing is too close for that. Or, he told me I could just send the stuff back for a refund. No apology for what he did or anything. Wouldn't even offer to have the stuff picked up.

Graystroke
06-07-2006, 12:08 AM
call him again and ask him for his account # w/ fed ex or ups and that you want to send them back. Then play the silent game and make him talk first...then he's YOURS!

how close are the holes? did yo ever get the taper or do you need mine? It doesn't take much space to taper them. It would seem to me to be a dumb design for him not to be able to taper arms made for heims. That way he would only need to stock one type and add the taper later. Then again he did **** up on your order twice.
When are we starting our own biz?

agjohn02
06-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Well Parts Mike finally sent me the other set of arms yesterday. They were two holer's, badass ones, set up for heims. That would be fine, except I run TRE's. So now I have two sets of "Parts Mike" arms, one single holers set up for TRE's, and one twin holers set up for Heims. Neither of these will work, and there isn't enough room on the Heim ones to add a taper. I'm pretty sure he forgot about a set, I was only charged for one. Maybe I ebay both sets, make a few bucks and start over? Both arms are badass, anyone need a set?

you sure they are too close? mine are 2" apart, center to center, which leaves about 3/16" between the tre's.

BMFScout
06-07-2006, 12:34 AM
If John Cox says 2" is enough, that's good enough for me. They are 2" center to center. That looks way to close to me, but I guess not. Woo-hoo, I may have badass arms after all!

agjohn02
06-07-2006, 12:35 AM
ah, but i dont run chevy wonton tre's

agjohn02
06-07-2006, 12:38 AM
pic

agjohn02
06-07-2006, 12:40 AM
the O.D. of the tre body on mine are 1.75". see if yours are similar.

BMFScout
06-07-2006, 12:45 AM
tomorrow, I went to bed at 8:00 tonight and just woke up for 20 minutes, back to sleep. Looks like Seguin and Mitch got the last laugh after all, I'm beat!

BMFScout
06-08-2006, 09:06 AM
wonton TRE is 2.25" across, no worky...

agjohn02
06-08-2006, 01:28 PM
ream them at an angle away from each other

BMFScout
06-08-2006, 01:51 PM
haha...no

agjohn02
06-08-2006, 01:54 PM
DL on top, TR on bottom

tigweld
06-08-2006, 02:11 PM
wonton TRE is 2.25" across, no worky...

those ends are not one ton tie rod ends they are 1/2 ,3/4, 1 ton chevy 4x4 bomerang drag link ends, gonna have to find some specifically for those type of ends I bet.

BMFScout
06-08-2006, 03:33 PM
yeah, that's what I meant, what he said. I don't know wtf to do. Anyone want to buy a scout, will trade for a vette?

chevsu
06-08-2006, 04:14 PM
can't weld them up and taper them farther apart?

BMFScout
06-08-2006, 04:23 PM
maybe, just seems kind of ghetto, but I guess it would work. (have you seen the rest of my truck!)

chevsu
06-08-2006, 04:28 PM
did you know i tapered one of my arms on the wrong side so i welded it up and tapered it on the other side........... don't know if you don't tell

BMFScout
06-08-2006, 04:57 PM
yeah, but your jeep is a pile anyway!! ;) :flipoff2: I'll think about it, but drilling and tapering probably happens on $50,000 machines at your place right? I have a 1952 drill press, pretty sure that is a good recipe for fawking something up. Right now we're taking all the crap off of mine and trying to get Fred's to work again, then I will figure out wtf to do with mine. I'm going to take my time and not stress about it though. It becomes less enjoyable to work on when you stress about ****.

Fredo
06-08-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah, things become a lot less enjoyable to work on especially when you have two daily driven vehicles' a/c compressors blow up in the same week. It really doesn't motivate you to want to work on much else.

Sharpe
06-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Swap in a D60!

agjohn02
06-08-2006, 05:15 PM
...and get some more triangulation on that cage.

agjohn02
06-08-2006, 05:17 PM
your box is full freddy.

4runner has clear title. everything looks to be in good shape cept the dash and it just needs to be put back together. id drive it if i felt like replacing a head gasket. it looks better than my truck.

BMFScout
07-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Flemco is going to drill/taper two more holes in the first set of arms I got and hopefully this will work with the Wagoneer arm. I'm attempting to get it all together for the redenck run since my motorcycle went to Missouri. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be able to steer a truck off-road. :gigem:

BMFScout
08-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Well the shakedown run was down the street at 2 am, a donut out in a field, and back to the house onto the trailer. The PSC stuff is all mounted up minus the ram part. It steers f'n great, I hope it continues this greatness. AN fittings are expensive. ($17
for a 90 deg. into a hose barb deal)

I also installed my super cool rearview mirror (a big blind spot mirror mounted on the door frame) Also, my CD player started working again for no reason, woo-hoo!!

BMFScout
12-07-2006, 12:46 AM
I decided to go ahead and get the ram on there before the trip. I scratched my head for a little while tonight and decided on top of the spring plate will be the only suitable spot to mount the axle end. If it was foolsize it would be easier. I don't like that idea, but it's the only solution. I'm going to make a brace that bolts to the spring plate to help reinforce it. It think it will be ok. Pics to follow.

robertf03
12-07-2006, 01:02 AM
is there room to mount it between the knuckle and spring plate?

If not, do you think you could weld tubes to the axle for the ubolts to pass through? I'd be worried about drivers side center pin

BMFScout
12-07-2006, 01:19 AM
is there room to mount it between the knuckle and spring plate?

I'd have to make some crazy ass tower that wraps around the front of the axle or something because the shock is mounted there behind it.

Here's my engineering drawing.

red=spring pack
black lines= axle tube
blue lines = my high clearance spring plates flipped upside down so they kind of wrap the pack.
The green is the gusset for the plate that will go just under the side of the spring plate and bolt to it with a couple of bolts to keep it from going side to side. I'll cut an access hole in that plate to get the bolts in and out.

I don't see how it can't work!! :gigem:

I can take some pics and get ideas if you guys want, I don't know how else to make it work, it's very tight with the tie rod up high like that.

BMFScout
12-07-2006, 01:22 AM
here's the only pics I have, but you can kind of get the idea.

BMFScout
12-07-2006, 01:25 AM
the shock is a little farther forward now b/c I redid the upper mounts. I need to make some bumpstops as well which I could make into the top of the cylinder mount maybe? I can't do that if the cylinder passes over the spring plate. I'm open to ideas, this is all I've came up with so far.

agjohn02
12-07-2006, 01:26 AM
what about building a truss over the pumpkin to weld to

Sharpe
12-07-2006, 01:28 AM
Mounting the cylinder to the spring plate seems prety popular, why are you opposed to doing it that way? If you wanted to get fancy you could build your little gusset so that the u-bolts pass through it instead of (or maybe in addition to) the bolts you had planned.

BMFScout
12-07-2006, 01:29 AM
what about building a truss over the pumpkin to weld to

I think it'd be too close to the oilpan? Plus I want the ram to mount closer to the center of the tie rod correct? I thought about doing a rock ring and mounting it to that as well, but there isn't room.

agjohn02
12-07-2006, 01:35 AM
or

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=210460&stc=1&d=1129515152

or

http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/Gallery/albums/The-Hammers/117379572vNgaSZ_ph.jpg

or

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/scout254/PB010014.jpg

agjohn02
12-07-2006, 01:35 AM
I think it'd be too close to the oilpan? Plus I want the ram to mount closer to the center of the tie rod correct? I thought about doing a rock ring and mounting it to that as well, but there isn't room.

ah, yes, i forget about the IH oilpan

agjohn02
12-07-2006, 01:42 AM
i like the first pic i posted the best. the other two look very "I wheel a Scout, and fit into the clayton social scene very well".

Fredo
12-07-2006, 01:49 AM
the first picture isn't working

Fredo
12-07-2006, 01:53 AM
ah, if you copy and paste the link it comes up.

agjohn02
12-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Plus I want the ram to mount closer to the center of the tie rod correct?

good point. it will lessen the likelyhood of the tie rod buckling.

BMFScout
12-08-2006, 02:06 AM
looked at it again tonight, think I can do something like the first one but it will be close. Fab starts tomorrow night, it was too cold to work outside and Fred was fixing his lockright inside the shop.

BMFScout
12-09-2006, 03:17 AM
Here is the start to the ram mount. It's 3/16" plate, going to box both ends. Simple, and hopefully effective.

CheapJeep
12-09-2006, 04:16 AM
Lookin' good so far.

BMFScout
12-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Couldn't work on it yesterday, got the mounts together today. I then noticed that I never got a hose kit with this. Fawking PSC. I'm going to try and see if they will get me one, but if someone called me 8 months after they ordered something and said they didn't get part of their kit, I would tell them to get bent. We'll see how it goes. I put the hole in the bracket because I saw St.John do it and figured that's what the cool kids do, so I would too.

CheapJeep
12-11-2006, 03:43 AM
Looks good Jimmy, that sucks that they forgot the hoses. Didn't you have problems getting them to ship it in a timely manner before and they're in Texas too? I hope they send you the hoses for free, that'd suck to have to drop $50 for a shop to make lines. :(

mudtoy67
12-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Looks cool Jimmy. You gonna get the rockin' chair mounted? :)

BMFScout
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
no rocking chair, that will need to be mounted into the cage, no time.

Talked to PSC, they are sending me out a hose kit. woo-hoo!

stx4wheeler
12-11-2006, 01:49 PM
the gusset hole really is where its at.

http://tamor.us/members-rigs/dana-60-swap/sff_118

Fredo
12-11-2006, 01:56 PM
holy crap frick! Did you cut that out with your shoe?

jerryg79
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

agjohn02
12-11-2006, 06:32 PM

***, i was gonna say a spoon earlier but refrained :flipoff2:

stx4wheeler
12-11-2006, 08:47 PM
yeah the holes looked pretty bad i have since cleaned them up, doenst look bad at all now.

robertf03
12-11-2006, 09:30 PM
oh chit!!! bar and soon to be fabbed bracket....

robertf03
12-11-2006, 09:45 PM
for the unimaginative...