PDA

View Full Version : storage

CRaSHnBuRN
01-15-2005, 09:15 AM
I need to come up with some storage ideas for the buggy. About the only place anything will fit is gonna be in the back behind the radiator. The isn't much room, but there should be enough. I want to carry my tools, recovery equipment, some basic spares, and some fluids. My only problem is the hoses for the radiator make it kinda a odd shape to work around. Everything I find seems just a little to big to fit. So know I'm kinda thinking of going with something like a canvas bag, something somewhat flexible in size. Any ideas? maybe something army surplus? I remember an article in a petersons mag a while back about some waterproof bags this one company had. Anyone know the website?

usmcagg02
01-15-2005, 12:26 PM
why not just custom build one?

stx4wheeler
01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
coop has some medium size canvas bags that attach to his rollbar, and i think they are water proof ask him where he got his.

CRaSHnBuRN
01-16-2005, 07:32 AM
coop has some medium size canvas bags that attach to his rollbar, and i think they are water proof ask him where he got his.

yeah, thats kind of what I'm looking for. As for custom, I may have to go that way, but was kinda hoping to save the time and the money and find something that fits without mods or being custom built.