PDA

View Full Version : Just got a mercedes on dubs!!!

Rex
08-14-2002, 04:06 PM
That's right, a '65 Mercedes Unimog 404 Troop Carrier!!! I should have it running by the end of the day if it quits raining :mad: I just have to empy out some old gas and charge the batteries. If I can find a digicam them I'll post some pics.

BigLee
08-14-2002, 04:12 PM
Ill bring my digital cam by if you are in College Station, or you can come get it to use it if you want to

Rex
08-14-2002, 05:24 PM
Sorry, i'm in Dallas right now. I got it running though!! It's VERY different, I had the hardest time just trying to start the dang thing, I don't think i could have without the owner's manual, because everything is in German. But it is running very well though, I just took it up and down the street. Can't wait to get this thing offroad!! :D

bigFAWKINranger
08-14-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Rex
Sorry, i'm in Dallas right now. I got it running though!! It's VERY different, I had the hardest time just trying to start the dang thing, I don't think i could have without the owner's manual, because everything is in German. But it is running very well though, I just took it up and down the street. Can't wait to get this thing offroad!! :D

SWEET!!!!! hey i'm in dallas man, i'd like to see that... gimme a holler this weekend if you're not busy.