PDA

View Full Version : Toy Allpro springs

spool
02-19-2005, 05:48 PM
1 Set of Allpro toy 5" front and 5.5" rear springs new never used. $550
These can be delivered for free to College Station or Houston if you are not in a hurry.

4 15x10 6 on 5.5 lug pattern black bead-look wheels $200 obo
these are used but were only driven on the street

uglyota
02-20-2005, 07:30 PM
travis?

Tilloda
02-21-2005, 12:02 AM
yeah i will take the lift, and this might be a dumb question but why does the rear have more lift than the front?

J Cooper
02-21-2005, 12:06 AM
probably to compensate for having a load in the bed.. so it sits a little ass high... looks better than the nose up like mine was....

if your stock springs arent messed up it looks like me and eric might have a use for them... give you a little something for them.

Tilloda
02-21-2005, 12:53 AM
sounds like a deal, what yall got planned?

J Cooper
02-21-2005, 01:24 AM
nothing really... just eric broke his rear springs this weekend, so im sure he might need some.. not sure... and my truck has 3" lift springs in the front that are really really stiff... 3 people bouncing on the front end only pushing it down like 1/4-1/2 inch... ill save them for when i drop in a 350... but right now i just wanna put some stock springs up there and use some boomerage shackles for lift.... already has a drop hanger so i dont need much. and do chevy springs in the rear

or if he doesnt need the rear springs i could use them on the front of my jeep... they make it where you have almost no front overhang

CRaSHnBuRN
02-21-2005, 08:03 AM
yeah i will take the lift, and this might be a dumb question but why does the rear have more lift than the front?

could be that they were intended to be used with a dropped hanger in the front.

uglyota
02-21-2005, 09:50 AM
chris that's probably right.
This is between you guys, but a set of Marlin springs front and rear is only $625+shipping. $75 off isn't that great a deal.
Coop I just realized I have my stock front springs. We'll build you a pack out of those so we don't run into problems moving the axle. And yeah travis I could definitely use your stock rears, as well as any other 2.25" wide leaves people might have. Thanks, hijack off!

Chadnutz
02-21-2005, 12:55 PM
New 44044s would be cheaper.

spool
02-21-2005, 04:43 PM
chris that's probably right.
This is between you guys, but a set of Marlin springs front and rear is only $625+shipping. $75 off isn't that great a deal.
Coop I just realized I have my stock front springs. We'll build you a pack out of those so we don't run into problems moving the axle. And yeah travis I could definitely use your stock rears, as well as any other 2.25" wide leaves people might have. Thanks, hijack off!

Yes but he will not be paying shipping if they are going to College Station so that is more like saving $175