PDA

View Full Version : Adj Trac Bar

sasquatch
03-07-2005, 02:53 AM
No one would happen to have an adjustable front trac bar would they? I don't really like the way the zj is steering with the stock one relocated.

JeepPhisherman
03-07-2005, 02:10 PM
I do, for an XJ anyway. If you really want it, you can have it, otherwise I've been dicking around some kid in WA b/c I dont really need the money that bad and don't feel like sending it out there.

JeepPhisherman
03-07-2005, 02:11 PM
BTW, did you ever get those arms checked out? Did they fit? If so, wheres my $$ sucka :flipoff2:

AggieTJ2007
03-07-2005, 02:36 PM
he has those arms on there, and they fit, so I think that he ows you some money

sasquatch
03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I just got around to puttin them on there. They were under all the **** in the back of my jeep and I forgot I had them. I just got a damn $200 speeding ticket and I got some other **** i need to pay for. I'll cash a paycheck I have sitting in dallas. I'll get the money to you as soon as I have it.

I got nominated to drive for my spring break trip so I need to fix the dead spot in my steering or I might not make it back in one piece. If it fits I'll take it off your hands. What do you want for it?

jerryg79
03-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I just got around to puttin them on there. They were under all the **** in the back of my jeep and I forgot I had them. I just got a damn $200 speeding ticket and I got some other **** i need to pay for. I'll cash a paycheck I have sitting in dallas. I'll get the money to you as soon as I have it.

I got nominated to drive for my spring break trip so I need to fix the dead spot in my steering or I might not make it back in one piece. If it fits I'll take it off your hands. What do you want for it?

You still want that 30-30? If not I'll put it back up for sale

sasquatch
03-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Yea, I still want it. Give me a little while.