PDA

View Full Version : house

Ben97XJ
03-08-2005, 08:48 AM
There is at least 1 room for rent starting this summer through next at 218!
Or if anybody just wants it for the summer that is cool too!

edit: I guess the forum time messed up again!

ishbo03
03-08-2005, 12:46 PM
i remembered someone saying that they had houses and duplexes for rent. is this still open? im looking for a 3bedroom, 2 bath but lemme know what u have. thanx

Sharpe
03-08-2005, 12:57 PM
If you need a roommate I am looking for a house to stay in next semester too.

jerryg79
03-08-2005, 01:00 PM
David Ohendalski - davido on the board

look up his info in the members section....he prob has something

texasxj
03-08-2005, 01:24 PM
im looking for a duplex or a house or joining in w/ someone next fall

uglyota
03-08-2005, 01:26 PM
there's a pretty good looking place for rent on richards (I think it's called) street...a few houses down from Tate, and also one down the street from me, next to Thomas Park on Puryear (?) Both have garages or carports.

J Cooper
03-09-2005, 11:42 AM
There is at least 1 room for rent starting this summer through next at 218!
Or if anybody just wants it for the summer that is cool too!

edit: I guess the forum time messed up again!

thanks for the heads up ben...

but yes i guess we have 1 starting summer time now instead of august when the lease is up.

1 starting in august... think kevin gots that one.

and we need 1 for up to december (starts july or august... sooner if needed) while cj is taking a internship

Shaggy
03-09-2005, 04:06 PM
mine is gonna be for rent too cause im not staying in it.... the rooms are too small and i really need a larger garage to work on the bronco... if you have a jeep and less junk parts than me it should be enough space

davido
03-15-2005, 10:13 PM
I have one that's opening in May. 1505 Arctic Circle. Off of Andesron. It's in a cul de sac. Less than a block from the bus stop. You can also check out http://www.aggielandleasing.com for other local listings.

CRaSHnBuRN
03-16-2005, 07:37 AM
no to jack this thread, but me and my gf will be looking for a place in august. We want something small (it will be just us living there), with a backyard to put her dog in, and I would like it to also have a small garage so i can bring the buggy up here. A fireplace would also be cool. Anyone know of a place fitting this description? I've also heard there are some duplexes out there that would fit our needs, but other than a few on hollick, haven't seen many. Any one know where to look for these?

uglyota
03-16-2005, 10:30 AM
check out the one I described on puryear