PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle cruise

fbronco86
03-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Alright kids I like jimmy's idea of doing something with guys who drive bikes. Who would be down for something like that?

I would be down
Krazy Karl would be in for sure
Jimmy?
Krebs?
David?
Not sure who else has a bike

Graystroke
03-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Not sure who else has a bike

wtf? I have a bike longer than any of you nancies and have logged more miles in a year than you probably will in a lifetime. will your POS make it out of Lufkin? Maybe you can ask tate if you can borrow piglet...

Graystroke
03-19-2005, 01:41 AM
and it wouldn't be a cruise....thats for all those faggity weekend warrior harley riders that like to think they're bad doods just b/c they are wearing three cows worth of leather.
this will be a trip.. so pack your bags and start wearing some calluses on your ass b/c I don't stop until I need gas. I get 40 mpg and got an eight gallon tank, you do the math! :flipoff2:

davido
03-19-2005, 01:47 AM
That's big talk from a man who's bike rides like a lazy boy with wheels. If you want to log miles, be a REAL tough guy and ride mine for a couple of hours. :rainbow:

Speaking of ride, the bikes are loaded up. We're leaving for Bandera in the morning. There's probably room for one more on the trailer if anyone wants to go. We're leaving at 8:30 am from Antonio's on San Saba. Riding all day then coming back tomorrow night.

Later *****es.

Graystroke
03-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Trailers?! puss! maybe you'll see this guy while out riding your REAL bike! and I thought other Beamer riders were weird! ***!

Graystroke
03-19-2005, 02:00 AM
if you're out that way swing by here:
http://www.lonestarmotorcyclemuseum.com/

davido
03-19-2005, 02:10 AM
You've been saving that pic for a while huh.

Who would have known that Napoleon Dynamite would grow up to be a Honda rider. I bet he's taken it off some sweet jumps!

You're juse jealous because he's been online talking to babes... all.. day.

agjohn02
03-19-2005, 03:05 AM
that movie sucks

yeah!!!

Graystroke
03-19-2005, 10:32 AM
no haven't been saving the pic...I did a search last night for scrnic Texas Motorcycle rides and that site popped up.
I had to share!
I found that one so fast I wonder if there are others!?!.... :flipoff2:

jerryg79
03-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Don't worry there are a couple of gay bmw riders too :flipoff2:

Courtesy of the "Cavaliers" - The New Orleans Gay Motorcycle Club

http://www.cavaliersmc.com/people/riders.html

Jeff

Member 2003, 2004
F irst event September 14, 2003

Baton Rouge, LA
1993 BMW R100GS
1974 BMW R90/6

Jeff is the proud owner of a beautiful classic Beemer, his 1974 R90/6, which he's owned since he bought it new. But one beautiful bike isn't enough for this veteran rider, who's traveled through most of the US and parts of Mexico on two wheels. Michael recently bought a cool R100GS, which is BMW's on/off road adventure mount. Jeff bought the newer bike in New Mexico and rode it home to Baton Rouge. He calls it his leap into the future. The license plate that came with the bike is German for "fun." Jeff's first ride with the Cavaliers was on our ride to the Global Wildlife Center in Folsom. We're sure it won't be his last.