PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers to put up signs

8Runner
03-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Howdy!
As some of you may know, I am running for CS City Council. I need some help next Monday night, the 28th, putting up campaign signs. I need a dozen or so volunteers to give me a hand. We will likely be working between 6 and 10 PM or so. Please email me if you are interested in helping. I would greatly appreciate it & I promise when I become president I will give you all props.

Thanks,
Chris Scotti
chris@scottiforcouncil.com
www.scottiforcouncil.com
979-260-8324 x201

Vote Chris Scotti for College Station City Council Place 5
Early Voting April 20-May 3, Election May 7

usmcagg02
03-19-2005, 11:58 AM
i cant help post flyers, but i am registered to vote in brazos county still. how do i get an absentee balot?

JB
03-20-2005, 05:58 PM
ill put one in my front yard

william_ace
03-20-2005, 06:30 PM
ditto

8Runner
03-22-2005, 11:12 PM
If you are interested in putting a sign in your yard, email me your addresses at chris@scottiforcouncil.com. You can also pick one up at the AgniTEK office anytime during the day. Please email me anyway, as we are trying to keep track of where we are to avoid duplication.

I still need help for monday night! Please email me if you can assist.

BMFScout
03-23-2005, 03:02 AM
you have my cell number, and you know I am down. SCOTTI FOR WORLD LEADER!

uglyota
03-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu
Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu
Leader!
Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu
Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu
Leader!

8Runner
03-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Jimmy, I have you down. Eric, you're clearly insane so I don't what to be seen with you any more :flipoff2:

Seriously though, I somehow misplaced both your emails, so please send me a quick email with your phone number and I will be sending out a meeting location and time this weekend. Probably will be on the south side of town aroudn 6pm.

We still need 5 or 6 people so if anyone else wants to pitch in - drop me a line @ chris@scottiforcouncil.com

uglyota
03-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Put [homer voice] [/voice] around that previous post, then replace "Leader" with "Batman", then put it back the way it was, then watch the simpsons episode where everybody joined a cult. Then...and only then...it might make sense
but anyway, I'm gonna be hugging trees this weekend so I gotta bail. Sounds like you've got plenty of help though.

8Runner
03-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey everybody,
I definitely still need some more volunteers to help put up signs, but I made it a little easier to schedule. I now have it worked out so that we don't have to do this all at one time. I will have signs and maps of sign locations made up and ready to go at my office. This means people can go put up signs whenever they wan't. Just let me know when you want to meet me and I will have a packet ready at my office (AgniTEK). I would like to get the majority of these up over the next week or so. Drop me an email at chris@scottiforcouncil.com if you can help or wan't a sign in your yard!

Thanks again for all the help!!!

william_ace
03-28-2005, 05:56 PM
i emailed with no responce. should i just come by the office?

8Runner
03-29-2005, 01:57 PM
Don't know what happened. I didn't get your email - please resend. Buyt yes, I have signs here at the office if anyone wants one. Just try to drop me an email with where they are going - it's not critical, but I am trying to avoid too much duplication on streets.

Jackasic
03-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Chris is gay.

.... that is all

BMFScout
03-29-2005, 07:02 PM
diversity is key to a well balanced city council :)

8Runner
03-30-2005, 02:51 PM
:rainbow: