PDA

View Full Version : sprayliners

Tariqui
08-27-2002, 09:20 PM
Ok so i got a little yellow card on my jeep today. these guys have started a bedlining service. they wanted to get their old broncos bedlined inside and out and found it was cheaper for them to buy all the equip and do it themselves. So they started a business of it. I went and talked to them and they said they could do my whole jeep inside and out for about $550. they are spraying superliner i think what do most places charge???

StevenAg03
08-27-2002, 09:22 PM
does that include all the prep work? if so then i think thats pretty cheap....but you get what you pay for so i dont know....i think that rhino liner is alot more then that and it is just for the bed....

Tariqui
08-27-2002, 09:34 PM
well the guys said it would be more for prep. they dont do body work so any major dents or rust would have to be done by someone else. but they said small dents are covered and you dont even know they are there. here is the website www.bedliner.com (http://www.bedliner.com)

davido
08-27-2002, 09:42 PM
How much for just the inside, already prepped?

I'd think twice about the outside. 5 years from now it will probably look like ass (just like paint would), but it's hard to redo later on. My $.02. Higgs and Tate have it on theirs. They both look really good..... now.

~dso

bigmike51
08-27-2002, 09:48 PM
When I had my bedliner done it ran me 450 including tax, no prepwork on my end besides removing the back seat and passenger seat of the jeep. The guy was pissed at me for dropping it off like that but didn't add anything to the price because of it, he just b!tched about it a little.

But for 550 inside and out i would take that **** and run with it

Tariqui
08-28-2002, 01:56 AM
well these guys said about 250-300 and they did not mind at all if all i brought it in with was a drivers seat left in it. In fact they suggested that i strip out the inside so they dont have to do it.

Shaggy
08-29-2002, 04:11 PM
do they offer any kind of warrenty? the company that did my bronco did for anything really...chip, fade or peal for life...rhino doesent offer the fade...and they fade and look like ass

StevenAg03
08-29-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
do they offer any kind of warrenty? the company that did my bronco did for anything really...chip, fade or peal for life...rhino doesent offer the fade...and they fade and look like ass

my step moms has not faded yet after 5 years. it is rhino lining and has not been treated that im aware of.

doug is yours faded? or just abused?

Tariqui
08-30-2002, 09:21 AM
yeah good ?? i dont know about any warranty never asked them. aslo they dont use rhino its superliner. the website is a few replies up.

Ingenloff
09-03-2002, 10:42 AM
I thought it wasn't so much that they faded, but that eventually, because of the way the liner is made (it's porous), if you have a black liner sprayed in, after a period of time, the pores that were once black turn a whitish hue.

Shaggy
09-03-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Tariqui
yeah good ?? i dont know about any warranty never asked them. aslo they dont use rhino its superliner. the website is a few replies up.

that may be true for some brands but the guy that did mine showed me some of his work from years back on them recently...his stuff didnt fade at all...my sepdad got his done and hasnt had any trouble with it but in his other truck he has rhino and it looks bad

davido
02-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Anyone in the BCS area do Line X?

froader03
02-03-2003, 02:31 PM
I think Texas Truck Riggins does Line-X.

davido
02-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Nope. They use to, but they don't anymore.

~dso

Jackasic
02-03-2003, 03:39 PM
My boyz at Dixie Tire are now installing Rhino Liners. Give Lupe or Robert a call at 979.775.8473. Be sure to tell them I sent you.

BTW, they might be interested in being club sponser if someone would go ask them.

uglyota
03-09-2003, 04:56 AM
THis thread's old, but who ended up being cheapest? I wanna do a pickup bed.

davido
03-10-2003, 01:16 PM
I was going to Houston one weekend when a friend was getting his done, so I just brought mine to Octerbek down there and got a Line X put in. It's thin, but really clean looking. I've been really happy with it so far. I paid ~$300.

~dso