PDA

View Full Version : might need a place to live..

savvyaggie
06-24-2005, 05:16 PM
I have been saving for a while to buy a house, but if i can't find one soon then I will need somewere to live for the next 8-12 months... Would like it to be out side of town, but it doesn't really matter... I just need somewere that I can park my 3 trucks and have my dog(either inside or outside). So an apt. is out of the question..

I will be needing to move out within the next couple of months...So will anybody be needing a roomate????

CRaSHnBuRN
06-24-2005, 06:16 PM
whats you're price range on the house? There is a nice 3/2/2 on oakside for around 100k. We were looking at it till we found ours on gettysburg.

jwingfield2k
06-24-2005, 07:18 PM
The one next door to mine will be going up for sale this month. Theyre asking like 90k I believe. I'll let you know where it is as long as you don't turn the driveway into a junkyard:)

william_ace
06-24-2005, 07:24 PM
we're gonna need one for august but cant really have indoor pets. and have a huge warehouse off of hwy six. thats where i keep all my projects. the house is right off of francis, not .5 miles from where ya are now.

savvyaggie
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM
all of my trucks are street legal, inspected, and lic.. no parts trucks... I just need room to park them, and at least a fenced yard..

hey wingnut, don't u live on wellborn rd?? were??

savvyaggie
06-24-2005, 08:05 PM
we're gonna need one for august but cant really have indoor pets. and have a huge warehouse off of hwy six. thats where i keep all my projects. the house is right off of francis, not .5 miles from where ya are now.

near eric??

william_ace
06-24-2005, 09:07 PM
other direction

Sharpe
06-24-2005, 10:40 PM
as long as you don't turn the driveway into a junkyard:)
Are you ****ting me? You have to be the only person in this club that would say that :flipoff2: :laughing:

stx4wheeler
06-24-2005, 10:45 PM
The one next door to mine will be going up for sale this month. Theyre asking like 90k I believe. I'll let you know where it is as long as you don't turn the driveway into a junkyard:)

have you seen your blazer lately???? :flipoff2: :laughing:

jwingfield2k
06-25-2005, 07:04 AM
My Blazer is in the garage and so is my f150. I dont want a bunch of half built cars outside where they're easily seen.

Jordan, I live on 2818, about half a mile south of Villa Maria. Its inbetween Fiddlers green and villa maria. Really nice neighborhood, and the house thats going up for sale does have a fenced backyard. Its about half an acre lot. And my house and that house share driveways. You can park 3 there easily, but I wouldn't say anything more than 5. We're gonna have 8 at our house, but I've got a huge gate to get into the backyard where my truck is kept, and then I've got space on the side yard as well to easily park 3 trucks over there, and then theres the garage also.

mark
06-25-2005, 09:24 AM
I found a nice fixer upper here near Mount Vernon. Its needs a refreshment from its '70's decor. But it has a nice 1/2 acre lot. Its only 15 miles from downtown DC. All that and its a steal at $890,000.

If you are intersted, I can get the realators name for you.

-Mark