PDA

View Full Version : Eagle lift gate, 85 ford f-250 4x4 parts

stx4wheeler
08-21-2005, 10:09 PM
alright the truck i bought is an 85 ford f-250 extended cab 4x4, i dont know a whole lot about it. What i do know is that it has a eagle lift gate that looks to be in quite good shape(not sure if hydaulic or electric-i would think electric) if interested about it pm and we can talk price after i give everything a look. it is i believe a 351 w that is carbed, that is running and has around 100000 on it, everything on this truck is for sale so if you need or want something let me know ASAP as it will be heading to the crushers sooon. Hood, and fenders dont look to bad some light surface rust. I have no idea if doors or bed is rusty but i would imagine so. the truck also has a warn winch on it that i might be selling depending how large it is and if it works, let me know soon if you need anything.

if you want the motor or any parts off the motor let me know, cause i am on the fence wether to trash it or not.

it would be best to call me about any of the parts you might be interested in as i will be very busy and not checking the net a whole lot, calll me at 979-574-5870. later kevin

fbronco86
08-22-2005, 08:10 AM
What gears are in the truck

stx4wheeler
08-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Alright here is what i kept and what will most likely be for sale tell me if anyone is interested

1985 sterling 10.25 rear with 4.10 s it may be a limited slip -200

351w-c-6-Bw 1345 i think i will have to look , motor runs great have proof on here soon, tranny shifts fine, transfer case works, motor will not have carb, exhaust manifolds on motor and some bolts are quite rusty but the motor runs great. will need a new crank pulley, and plastic case for the back of the power steering pumps, motor comes with starter, powersteering pump, and alternator, $ 250 for the whole working combo.

eagle lift gate in working order with all wiring and bracketry, 1000lb capacity 600 obo