PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: FORD BRONCO 36" 6" LIFT ETC.

savvyaggie
09-03-2005, 03:10 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

UP FOR SALE!!! 1986 Ford bronco skyjacker front 6" lift, rear - f350 hangers w/shackle flip. 351, auto, welded rear 8.8(stock ratio), 36" TSL's with good tread left 1 boot, new factory steering componets, longer brake lines, home built front and bumper(not pretty, but do the job), hooks in all corners, trimmed front fenders, and a homebuilt hunting rack(also not pretty, but does the job). tilt, power, etc.. Camo in color.

This thing has always ran great, but I left it at the deer lease for the last 9 months, when I went 2 pick it up, it would not start and I dont feel like messing with it to get it to start, so it is beening sold as is. I have never had any trouble with it, and I have never broke in it, meaning that I never really wheeled it that hard, I mainly used it on the deer lease with some light wheeling. It always ran great.

Needs(I assume): battery, fresh gas, cleaned up, maybe a few small things and probably a good look over. oh yeah and front shocks and a windshield(currently no windshield, who needs one on the trail anyway??)

GREAT STARTER TRAIL RIG!!!!!!!

I do not have the doors for it(well I have one door, but who needs um??), I have the top. It does have a few dings and dings, but you can still tell its a bronco.

price $1000
or $700 without wheels and tires

thread that shows the buildup of it (it does not show any pics of it with the 36" TSL's, but it currently has them).

http://tamor.org/forums/showthread....=bronco+buildup

I won't be on the boards much so for questions please call me at 979-575-4161 jordan

WUZ GOING TO ASK ALOT MORE, BUT i DONT HAVE THE TIME TO MESS WITH IT!!!!

i KNOW U WANT IT WILL!!!!

sasquatch
09-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Hmm, maybe something to replace the zj...

Is it sitting at your house?

william_ace
09-03-2005, 07:07 PM
find me a cummins to put in that biach and we'll talk. hahah

muddyjack
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
sold *****es!

savvyaggie
09-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Jack is the new owner of the Rover... So what are the plans????

muddyjack
09-20-2005, 08:27 PM
just tryin to get er runnin. we replaced the solenoid and the starter and we are ghetto starting using a screw driver on the solenoid. the key switch or the wire from is messed up. Its trying to crank but the gas is more like water. i'll get r dun soon. Travis and Chris(the guy with the pinto) have been really great with all the work they have helped me with.