PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, I'm new and could use some help

muddyjack
09-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Well, howdy my name is Jack, I'm a freshman, and I am purchasing Jordan's 1986 Bronco. So obviously I need some help. Its not running, but it should not be too hard to fix. Travis said he was goin to help me after the smu game. My problems are: 1. the truck is in Hearne and I really don't have a truck or a trailer to tow it with 2. I need a place to store it because I live on campus 3. I could use a cheap trailer or I could use some help fabbing up a towbar because it already has the mounts. I know I am kind of taking a shot in the dark by getting this Bronco but I love having fun with trucks and this is a good deal. I'll buy the beer or something for anyone who helps. Thanks in advance. :beer:

TexTJ209
09-14-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm not positive, but I don't think Sevilla Apts cares if you park there, even if you don't live there, just ask Mario. Either that, or a storage unit.

Sharpe
09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Sevilla! Mario has kept his pile there without any problems and he doesnt even bother to take the ****ing towbar off. In addition the mexicans strip down a car and rebuild it like every other week there so you should be good to go.

uglyota
09-14-2005, 06:14 PM
and he doesnt even bother to take the ****ing towbar off.
:laughing:

Violentv8toy
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
well gawd damn. I just gave the disco a little gas and got over the curb.....i was late to the party and didn't wanna get my hands dirty.

JB
09-14-2005, 10:03 PM
if you find a trailer i can tow it down here, but doesnt it have a tow bar?. And if you need a place to keep it for a week or two, you can put it on the side of my house, plenty of room.

muddyjack
09-16-2005, 01:23 PM
thanx for your input guys. where can i find sevilla and maybe i could get mario's number to confer with him. jbrown: the bronco has the mounts for a towbar but i'm not sure if jordan is going to throw that in. jordan and i are going to tow the bronco down on sunday hopefully. i could use a place that has some tools so that i can get it running and then park it at Blinn or sevilla. thanx.

jack

uglyota
09-16-2005, 01:28 PM
this is where you get resourceful...yellow pages for sevilla apartments: NE corner of holleman and anderson
and Mario is ViolentV8toy (3 posts up). "send a private message" or find his number in his profile.
give a man a fish...

CRaSHnBuRN
09-16-2005, 03:13 PM
give a man a fish...

and if he is from NO he'll give it back and tell you he wants a big mac :D

jerryg79
09-16-2005, 03:16 PM
and if he is from NO he'll give it back and tell you he wants a big mac :D

:laughing:

uglyota
09-16-2005, 04:42 PM
I'd be pretty tired of fish by now too!