froader03
09-17-2002, 12:55 PM
alright lots of info here kids...

so far the remaining trips for the semester are as follows:

October 12 - TBA
October 19 - San Antonio
November 2 - TBA

here's what we need to keep in mind:
1. Mason closes after October 13 for deer season, so we will not have another chance to go there until Spring.
2. Llano is hella fun and wheeling and camping are free, but no one wants to go after it gets too cold (Nov. 2 is too cold)
3. there is nothing in the works yet (mainly because we just went there last weekend) but the LHOR kids are gonna be in Gilmer Nov. 2 so if a trip with them is gonna happen this semester this is prolly our only chance.
4. the trip to SA is being led by Scott 'cause those are his old stompin' grounds so that date is pretty much set it stone.

this poll is to get a general idea of where to go on the next trip (Oct. 12)... I'll keep this up the rest of the week to get input... newbies feel free to ask questions and vets will likely give you more than you wanted to read... PLEASE ONLY VOTE IN THE POLL IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THE TRIP ON OCT. 12

Shaggy
09-17-2002, 01:24 PM
where is mason located...how far...who all plans to attend this trip?

froader03
09-17-2002, 01:26 PM
mason's about 30 miles past llano...

froader03
09-17-2002, 07:19 PM
NEWS FLASH...

apparently the last weekend they're open, they're not really open... the calendar on their website says the LSEB (and in case you didn't notice all of these letters are also the first 4 letters in lesbian, doug) is gonna be there and it's a closed event. I'm emailing Randy Kruse right now and hopefully will have the word by tomorrow (wednesday).

any other ideas for trips? (and I really don't wanna go to alto)

Shaggy
09-17-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by froader03
NEWS FLASH...

(and I really don't wanna go to alto)

i second that no alto... mudd is bad

Krawler68
09-18-2002, 07:54 AM
LSEB? I bet if we called Lee they would let some of us out there to run with them... he'll have his "flaming rock pimp" ready by then. Here's a link to his rasberry wonder... ***.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=77300&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

Seth
09-18-2002, 11:11 AM
That is a bad ass rig- pink - but bad ass -- looks like lots of thought went into it. Anxious to see what it will perform like and how the trails will treat his paint.
Seth

Krawler68
09-18-2002, 11:53 AM
It will perform fine, and if Lee is still lee the paint won't be shiny more than a week... he thrashes his junk pretty regularly...