PDA

View Full Version : Free TJ seats

CheapJeep
11-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Like the title says, TJ seats and they're free. One has a small rip in one seam that can be stitched back up, the other has a little writing on the bottom plus a bend in part of the seat bracket that could be worked out. Did I say FREE? Just come and get them from me...please. I got them from Creighton and ended up getting some different seats, so I had no use for them.

aggiemudman
11-25-2005, 10:27 PM
u got any pics of these? lookin for some buckets for the chevy.

CheapJeep
11-25-2005, 10:34 PM
No not at the moment. I don't have a digital camera, I know...how can I survive??? Like I said, they're free. One small rip in the seam of one, the other has some writing from a marker on the bottom and a bend in the bracket that can be fixed. I'll have them in my apartment once I get home tomorrow if you'd like to see them in person. Ask Creighton as well, he's the one who I got them from, he'll attest to the fact that they aren't bad looking and will work.

aggiemudman
11-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Ya the digital camera is a definite must now. Get with it, geez. Anyways, ill be at work all day tomorrow until about 6 but i could stop by and take a look at them just lemme know when and where ur gonna be.

CheapJeep
11-26-2005, 01:18 AM
I'll probably be getting into town mid to late afternoon, my number's in the sig if you need to call. I live on Holleman behind Hastings, but I guess I could meet you somewhere so you don't have to drive too far, where do you work?

eight
11-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Jeep could use new seats. I'll take em if you can store them for a week or so.

aggiemudman
11-26-2005, 09:44 AM
workin at harbor freight. so thats not too far. ill give you a ring when i get off.

CheapJeep
11-26-2005, 07:46 PM
seats are gone, aggiemudman just picked em' up...

aggiemudman
11-26-2005, 09:34 PM
seats are gonna look good in the chevy.
If anyone has a slider for the driver side that would be great. Or yall's jeep knowledge of other years that will fit these seats would be great, cuz i got no idea what swaps in.

AggieTJ2007
11-26-2005, 10:41 PM
they will fit a 97-2003 wrangler for sure, maybe even the newer ones too.