PDA

View Full Version : Clayton: Oktober Trailfest

davido
10-02-2002, 09:22 AM
Anyone going? Here's some info from Lance Morin (of FWD-FWD):

We've got some leased land just a few miles North of Clayton. This weekend at the Oktober Trailfest SWFWDA Fall Quarterly we'll be opening a new and our most extreme trail ever ... Mr. Freiling's Staircase. Those looking for serious crawling up, over and around numerous non-dry waterfalls, this trail if for you. Trail developed by the boys with D60 and 40" + tires. I've run part of it just for grins and plan to provide entertainment on Saturday as
well. Of course, we have several other trials of various degrees of
difficulty.

-Lm

Broncocustom
10-02-2002, 10:08 AM
I know that Jason, Matt and Ryan Are taking their Toyotas up there.

BigRedFord04
10-02-2002, 11:32 AM
Stinger's going.

stinger7401
10-02-2002, 02:56 PM
10-4 on that good buddy

redcagepatrol
10-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Great trip, will get pics up ASAP. Nobody broke, we didn't win the Club Challenge back but tried. The Lonestar LandCruisers won with a psyco driver. I thought Ryan and I were fast, these guy's were crazy - blindfolded!

davido
10-07-2002, 10:11 PM
It was Nolan Grogan. He has deep pockets. Plus, he's a crazy ass 42" tire sportin', Cruiser driver. You guys didn't stand a chance.

:D

Seriously though, way to give it the ol' college try. Can't wait to see the pics.

~dso

wngrog
10-18-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by redcagepatrol
Great trip, will get pics up ASAP. Nobody broke, we didn't win the Club Challenge back but tried. The Lonestar LandCruisers won with a psyco driver. I thought Ryan and I were fast, these guy's were crazy - blindfolded!

I think psyco is a little harsh!

It was great meeting you guys! We need to meet up in Mason this spring and do some wheeling!

davido
10-18-2002, 03:41 PM
Oh hell. I think someone forgot to cross reference the member list before they approved the "awating moderation" group.

But oh well. Welcome to the board.

I'm just going by what Havis told me. J/K I guess this means I hit the "deep pockets" nail on the head. :)

~dso

wngrog
10-18-2002, 04:18 PM
Deep pockets once...VERY shallow as we type.

I am broke thirty, but I have a few parts rigs that I am making it all back on.....

I need to concentrate on paying off my FJ-55....