PDA

View Full Version : Body Parts

Seth
10-02-2002, 11:53 AM
Ok folks - me and a tree had a little run-in (long story), and I am going to be needing some new body parts. A right fender, a hood, a headlight, and the strip of sheetmetal under the grille. I know junkyards where I can get these parts in Dallas, and I am sure there are places in Houston, but are there any closer places?? I am probably going to look for them in white to avoid any paint work. It's not like there is a lack of white 92-96 ford trucks. Hell my hood and the other little strip might have better paint than what I had. Anyways, if anyone knows of anything to do with this, including the actual body work, please let me know. Thanks.
Seth

Seth
10-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Oh yeah I am going to need a new winshield as well. At least it was cracked already. I am sure there is a good glass place in town, just who has a good price/quality balance.
Seth

BMFScout
10-03-2002, 10:33 AM
Flem is the junkyard guru in the DFW area, I think he goes once a week, he might be able to help out. Seriously flem, why don't you get a part time job at a junkyard? That would be sweet, have an inside man...

AgDieseler
10-03-2002, 02:04 PM
Highway 6 has a very organized yard. I think they have a lot of stuff that will fit your truck too.

Seth
10-03-2002, 02:48 PM
highway 6, is that the name of the place? Where are they on 6? They listed etc.?
Seth

AgDieseler
10-03-2002, 08:00 PM
it is actually located on 6 just south of tabor road. 778-1558