PDA

View Full Version : Fab Fours bumper on 2005 SEMA Best of Show

redcagepatrol
03-18-2006, 10:01 PM
I've been meaning to post this from a while - This is Fab Fours bumper on the 2005 SEMA Best of Show.

some other info:
Attached to this email are some photos from a recent photoshoot for Performance Auto and Sound Magazine. They will be running a 6 page article on this project (kinda small considreing the size of the project).

Also since this photo shoot Demitrios has had photoshoots for Truckin', 4 wheel, and S3 Mag. Right now we are currently trying to finish a few more things on Demitrios's truck for 2 more photo shoots in 2 weeks. Car Audio and Electronics will also be running an article on the boat here in the next few months since they have already run the article on the truck itself.

Graystroke
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
I bet that thing tows awesome. seriously, I wonder what kind of moment arm is on that hitch. that boat being a triple axle probably weighs in the neighborhood of 15k. ...and I bet it has surge brakes too. that means a lot of force is on the hitch before they start to cut in. I laugh at hitches like that. ....and stay away from them on the road.

CheapJeep
03-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Damn..... :eek: That is sooooo badass! I wish I had a rig like that. A totally trick F250, Yamaha YZ450, and bad dood boat=I need to go check myself.

I saw a truck in Diesel Power or something with a FF rear bumper and FF steel winch housing.

Jackasic
03-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Greek shipping tycoon? nice work but man what a money pit.

uglyota
03-19-2006, 12:53 AM
mall crawler :flipoff2:

I'd sport it...

AggieTJ2007
03-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Its a baddass setup, you can hit the ocean or the dunes.

but I agree not liking the hitch, and I wonder how well those amps like water.

bburris
03-19-2006, 01:40 AM
Those bumpers look ****ing stout.