PDA

View Full Version : Dumb People

JB
04-08-2006, 02:37 AM
I think I will just add to this thread the dumbass calls I have gotten at work lately....

Me: Thanks for calling Advance AUto Parts, this is John, how can I help you?
Them: I need an electronic for my Corolla.
<i hung up>

This one was today...

Me: Thanks for calling Advance Auto Parts, this is John, how can I help you?
Girl calling for her boyfriend: Do you sell transmissions?
Me: yes
Girl: How much are they:
Me: It will depend on what type of vehicle it is.
Girl: I don't know what it is, I thnk it is a Jeep
Me: Well, what year and model?
Girl yelling at her boyfriend: "what kind is it", "it's a 93 Wrangler"
Me: "what size motor?"
Girl yelling at here boyfriend: "what size engine!"
Girl "It's a 360"
--Me rolling eyes--
Me: well that obvioulsy is not a factory installed motor, call me back when you know what the **** you are talking about. Sorry I can't help you, you are too dumb.

Yes, it was probably a 727 but I said **** it, they weren't going ot buy a tranny from me anyway.

I'm sure some of you have similiar stories.

Seth
04-09-2006, 05:39 PM
isnt it "thanks for calling advanced auto, best parts in college station, this is john, how may i help you" worlds longest sweetest gretting

JB
04-09-2006, 09:22 PM
yes but that is gay so i try to say at least as possibly

i have no recollection of starting this post

uglyota
04-10-2006, 09:04 AM
you know he had his girlfriend call just to mess with you
Maybe the guy with the corolla wanted a "telecomputta"
drunk posting rocks!

CheapJeep
04-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah dealing with dumb people sucks, but it's a fact of life...there will always be idiots. I have been known to be one at times.

TxCruzr
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Yeah dealing with dumb people sucks, but it's a fact of life...there will always be idiots. I have been known to be one at times.

understatement of the year :flipoff2:

sasquatch
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM

de de de

CheapJeep
04-10-2006, 09:20 PM
de de de
Do we need a reminder of all of your "de de de" incident's? How about the sliding down Texas Ave sideways? Or better yet the Highlift/shackle flip one? :flipoff2: But I'm guessing since I was there that makes me an idiot too.

sasquatch
04-10-2006, 10:28 PM
***, that was fun but i dont want to do it again

Doug Krebs
04-10-2006, 10:35 PM
How about the sliding down Texas Ave sideways?

Who hasn't?

J Cooper
04-10-2006, 10:41 PM
i know i have

Fredo
04-10-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah, I slid the camaro down texas ave sideways one time, right in front of a cop while screwing around with butler in our camaros.....guy was actually really cool about it. I had an expired registration, inspection, and no front plate and he let me off with a warning. He said, "I'll recognize this car, and if I see you doing anything like that again, and I'll throw the book at you." By far my best experience ever with College Station PD.

stinger7401
04-10-2006, 11:36 PM
I threw a driveshaft out from under my jeep at 4 AM on Texas, spark the entire time and flew over into the oncoming traffic, try driving a locked front end on the road...oh so fun....and CSPD sucks, I would put a down on a new house but the courthouse somehow took it..

AggieTJ2007
04-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah I have drive the jeep a couple of times in front wheel drive with the locker. The best was when I gave it a little to much gas and spun the front tires in front of the cop. He kinda just look confused

uglyota
04-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Who hasn't?
at 4am in one of the most distinctive vehicles in CS?

jerryg79
04-11-2006, 12:10 PM
at 4am in one of the most distinctive vehicles in CS?

Like a huge black blazer with a bumper as big as my ass on it?

Or a $600 minivan with $5000 worth of stereo blaring in it?

uglyota
04-11-2006, 12:12 PM
I'll give those descriptions to some random person on the street and see if they know which vehicle I'm talking about, then I'll ask them if they've seen "a really short blue toyota with no bed" :flipoff2:

jerryg79
04-11-2006, 12:17 PM
I'll give those descriptions to some random person on the street and see if they know which vehicle I'm talking about, then I'll ask them if they've seen "a really short blue toyota with no bed" :flipoff2:

seeing as those vehicles no longer exist in that form, that was 3-5 years ago, you may remember...you were hugging trees in colorado :flipoff2:

uglyota
04-11-2006, 12:23 PM
correction: I was hugging trees in North Carolina :flipoff2: