PDA

View Full Version : Allright meow, the official Llano Thread!

Doug Krebs
10-09-2002, 04:39 PM
I'll be leaving sometime late afternoon/early evening friday night. Anywhere from 4-6, if you want to go on friday and have time conflict, let me know, we'll see if we can work around that. Any questions call 694-2781. Thanks - Doug

BigRedFord04
10-10-2002, 10:32 AM
how long are y'all stayin' doug? friday and saturday nite? who else will be there besides Jimmy and myself?

Ingenloff
10-10-2002, 10:55 AM
I know it's a bit late to be asking, but I was wondering if anyone had an open seat for the trip ... I will pay for gas and other necessities, as well as bring a camera/film...

Doug Krebs
10-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Lynda is going to need a list of all the people going on the trip
Please Include your name, SS#, and emergency contact info. Also do this for your passengers.

Also please post on this thread if you are going to go, and when you plan on leaving. Thanks - Doug

Fredo
10-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Doug Krebs
I'll be leaving sometime late afternoon/early evening friday night. Anywhere from 4-6, if you want to go on friday and have time conflict, let me know, we'll see if we can work around that. Any questions call 694-2781. Thanks - Doug

So Doug, are you sure you're going to be able to make it to Llano? I mean, the meeting last night was in College Station and you didn't make it to that. Just curious if there are going to be a bunch of people waiting for you again just for you to not show up. :rolleyes:

Doug Krebs
10-10-2002, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry. My cousin died last week and it's got me screwed up. He was a drug dealer without any of our knowledge. He was in a drug deal and the cops busted in and he swallowed cocaine and heroine, they took him to jail still and then he proceeded to call his mom. So at around 10pm he was still ok, but about 3am his heart stopped. He was on life support for a couple of days and nothing happened, so they took him off and he died. The ironic thing is his mom is a cop. So, anyways, i'm sorry for missing the meetings, i got my weeks screwed up, cause i'll i've been thinking about is how maybe i could have helped him or something. So I apologize for missing the meeting. I would never intentionally miss a meeting. So i'm sorry. - Doug