PDA

View Full Version : springs

CRaSHnBuRN
09-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Any one have a set of rear springs from the rear of a 84-89 pickup or 4runner? Or know where I could find some? I need a set to use for the front suspension on the 4runner when I SAS it. And yes I realize I already have a set on the 4runner, but it would save me alot of time to have the springs cleaned and painted with new bushings ahead of time. I could always give my current set back to you when I'm done if you're keeping a set for some purpose. Also, if you have any left over leafs or spring packs from something like a yj, waggoneer, or other vehicle with 2.5 inch wide springs, and have no use for them, let me know. I want to collect some so I can play with the height and rate of my springs as needed

BMFScout
09-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I could always give my current set back to you when I'm done if you're keeping a set for some purpose.

sentimental reasons, like Oliver's ten bolt shafts! :) :flipoff2:

stx4wheeler
09-14-2006, 12:58 PM
we have some springs at 218 i have no idea what they are there are some toyota springs, some yj ones i think and some cj ones, come get them before they are thrown away. they are in the back yard by the back fence nearest to the tarp wall.

william_ace
09-14-2006, 02:13 PM
i've got some rear springs from my f150 at home, dont know if that will help or not

CRaSHnBuRN
09-14-2006, 11:30 PM
we have some springs at 218 i have no idea what they are there are some toyota springs, some yj ones i think and some cj ones, come get them before they are thrown away. they are in the back yard by the back fence nearest to the tarp wall.

yeah I'll take them, but I thought jordan grabbed those? If not, I'll try to get them this weekend

and Will, yeah I'll take those f150 springs as well, I can probaly find use for them