PDA

View Full Version : Toy Axle

Chadnutz
10-19-2002, 05:16 PM
I was heading to Ft. Worth to buy a Toy axle (84) and I didn't even get out of Bryan before I found another one (79-83).

If some other guy doesn't buy the entire truck in the next few days he's going to sell the axle to me. It is a 79-83 Toy. It doesn't run. In fact, some animal made a nest under the hood. One can hardly see the motor under the sticks. It has everything except the rear housing. (still has rear 3rd member) Does anyone need a Toy tranny or T-case?

It looks like I should have plenty of extra parts (not for sale) now.
I can mail off the birfields to be superized without having to take apart my running axle.

No dates for doing this, but I'm serious now and I'm finally making extra money.

BigRedFord04
10-19-2002, 06:25 PM
congrats..."get it awn" :D

CRaSHnBuRN
10-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Does it still have the driveshafts? If so I could use one with a CV joint, and if I don't buy it I know several others who would.

Oh yeah, if you can't get the axle, let me know, I have a spare 84 axle from a toy truck you can have. Its complete with the exception of the hubs. Heck, its already disassembled, so you wouldn't even have to pull it apart to get the birfs out to send them off.

Chadnutz
10-20-2002, 07:50 PM
Check your PMs.