PDA

View Full Version : 33" BFG Certs

BigRedFord04
10-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Discount Tire Road Hazard Certs for 33" BFGs. Original cert is for standard Muds but the newer ones are for KMs. Brett had 1st dibs (lemme know if you're still interested), otherwise...make offer.

Thaxton, before you say anything, I'll take the standard $50 you offer for everything.

bburris
10-21-2002, 06:12 PM
Austin -

I HAVE MONEY I WANT THE CERTS DON'T SELL THEM!!!

BMFScout
10-22-2002, 12:16 AM
what good are the verts w/out the tires? Doesn't each tire have a id number on it?

bburris
10-22-2002, 12:18 AM
the tires are on my Jeep

yes, another set of tires has been bastardized within TAMOR...

BigRedFord04
10-22-2002, 02:09 PM
yes, each tire has an ID # on it....no, they dont normally check the # when you warranty them out and i dont think the # is on the certs...hell, the didnt even ask to see my certs when i got my 33"s pro-rated to exchange for 37"s

and, if i'm not mistaken, the tires brett has are the tires that go w/ those certs, they've all taken different paths to end up in the same place. i bought tires and certs from scott. sold the tires to aaron smith, used the certs to warranty my previous 33"s, then aaron sold the tires to brett and he got the certs from me last nite....so i guess what i'm trying to say here is....

SOLD

Broncocustom
10-22-2002, 05:19 PM
I know the last time scott went to get a tire they looked at the manufacture date on all the tires on his truck and I think looked at the date on the certs.