PDA

View Full Version : When is TCC going to be for 2007?

FJAggie07
10-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Hey ya'll,
I was just wondering when TCC was going to be this next year, because I wanted to invite the Toyota Trail Team out to the event, They would set up a cool thing, and give out free toyota stuff, and bring like 4 or 5 FJ Cruisers out and wheel em stock with us. The reason i am wondering so far in advance is because they are judging the interest in the Trail Team and seeing what kind of events they are going to have next year and whether or not they are still going to tour around the US and come out to events. I think it would be pretty cool to have Toyota at our event, so if that is cool with ya'll to invite em out I just need to know a date.

Thanks
Chris

DRAGOONRANCH
10-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Phew, glad it wasn't me this time. :flipoff3:

FJAggie07
10-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Did i do something wrong by asking for the date?

agjohn02
10-12-2006, 01:27 PM
see the clayton thread... somebody needs to put on a pair of pants and head this stuff up. im sure this wont be the same problem though since we have an officer dedicated to this very thing.

FJAggie07
10-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah it shouldnt be too hard to set a date down now, being this far in advance, but i just read through the whole clayton thread watching the dates of the posts... Man we are all college students aren't we? putting crap off to the last minute...:D

texasxj
10-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Im taking over the treasurer spot. TCC staff will prob. be normal this year just need a lot more helpers!

FJAggie07
10-12-2006, 06:36 PM
so that means what for date of TCC?

texasxj
10-12-2006, 08:02 PM
No idea yet. I want to get it going next week at the meeting though.

JeepPhisherman
10-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Well I was TCC co-chair, and I still want to be involved, so I'll try and spearhead this thing. We'll talk about it at the meeting and get a date set up to talk strictly about TCC and planning. Anyone that wants to be involved, show up to the meeting, or shoot me a pm and I'll put you on the list.

Having Toyota out there sounds like a great idea, anything to draw more people is a plus, and we need to start looking for sponsors soon.

Viva la TCC VI(?)

TexTJ209
10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Well I was TCC co-chair, and I still want to be involved, so I'll try and spearhead this thing. We'll talk about it at the meeting and get a date set up to talk strictly about TCC and planning. Anyone that wants to be involved, show up to the meeting, or shoot me a pm and I'll put you on the list.

Having Toyota out there sounds like a great idea, anything to draw more people is a plus, and we need to start looking for sponsors soon.

Viva la TCC VI(?)

What happened to TCC V?

JeepPhisherman
10-12-2006, 09:25 PM
What happened to TCC V?

Couldn't remember if last year was 4 or 5, hence the (?)

TexTJ209
10-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Couldn't remember if last year was 4 or 5, hence the (?)

I had to look on my TCC shirt. :gigem:

AggieTJ2007
10-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey ya'll,
I was just wondering when TCC was going to be this next year, because I wanted to invite the Toyota Trail Team out to the event, They would set up a cool thing, and give out free toyota stuff, and bring like 4 or 5 FJ Cruisers out and wheel em stock with us. The reason i am wondering so far in advance is because they are judging the interest in the Trail Team and seeing what kind of events they are going to have next year and whether or not they are still going to tour around the US and come out to events. I think it would be pretty cool to have Toyota at our event, so if that is cool with ya'll to invite em out I just need to know a date.

Thanks
Chris

Invite them, Do you think they will let me drive if they don't see my jeep?

JeepPhisherman
10-13-2006, 12:00 AM
I had to look on my TCC shirt. :gigem:

yea, i thought about going to look at mine, but that would have required moving, question mark was easier

stx4wheeler
10-13-2006, 02:20 PM
you cant just pick any date you have to call shain and them, and talk about dates. Im passing the numbers of the net to people who need them now.

JeepPhisherman
10-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Gracia

texasxj
10-16-2006, 12:24 PM
i have emailed randy. If I dont get a response within a few days I will try shain