PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to Camel Trophy slide show at BVORR Sat. night

8Runner
10-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Steve sent me this & I thought I would pass it on for those of you not going to Gilmer. Looks like it will be pretty cool & I'm going to try & go. Since you have to pay entrance anyway, maybe we can go out there early to wheel. Post up if you are planning on going.

To: "'bb4wa.com'" <bb4walist@cheshirecat.net>
CC: <operstenys@hotmail.com>
Subject: Invitation to Camel Trophy slide show (Texas)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:49:37 -0600

Everybody welcome!!

Saturday, October 21 while were in Bryan, TX Bill will be holding a Camel Trophy slide show at the Brazos Valley Off-Road Ranch. Well have giveaways from Superwinch, Hi-Lift Jack and BB4WA!

Bring your own BBQ grills and food if youd like, and lets plan to eat around 6 p.m. After dinner, right at dusk, well have the slide show.

There will be a Ranch entrance fee (this has nothing to do with 4-Wheeling America) of $10./person. It is to be paid at the gate into the Ranch and goes to help support this great 4-wheel drive venue.

Here is a link to the website: http://www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com/. Click on the link on the left side of the page that says Hours and Location which takes you to driving directions.

See you in Bryan!!

Regards,

Rachel

=========================
Bill Burke's 4-Wheeling America LLC

Premier Training & Guided Trips

www.bb4wa.com bb4wa@bb4wa.com

agjohn02
10-20-2006, 12:11 AM
didnt i see this somewhere else here?

edit: forgot the R, and you know it is too.

8Runner
10-20-2006, 12:14 AM
huh? I didn't see it anywhere else. Steve said something about telling Kevin about it, but thought it never made it to the forums.

DRAGOONRANCH
10-20-2006, 12:15 AM
yep, here (http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8283&highlight=camel+trophy), and guess how he was able to get the e-mail. Yep, from that thread.http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/DRAGOONRANCH/GIFS/chairfall.gif

agjohn02
10-20-2006, 12:17 AM
councilman scotti loves the reefer.

DRAGOONRANCH
10-20-2006, 12:25 AM
I declare this the new Iraqi National Day of Post Padding. Please take time out of your busy day to add dribble and nonsense to any and all threads you see fit.

8Runner
10-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Ok, totally forgot about that. Nobody going though?

AggieTJ2007
10-20-2006, 12:25 PM
hey its still Iraqui post pad day

DRAGOONRANCH
10-20-2006, 12:57 PM
no u in Iraqi

thanks for the opportunity to chalk another one up though. ;)

8Runner
10-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Steve said no charge for people that just want to come hear Bill talk/see the presentation. Besides, the park is probably still a muddy mess after all that rain.

Unfortunately I can't be there - have a city related event that I forgot about.

DRAGOONRANCH
12-07-2007, 11:28 AM
I declare this the new Iraqi National Day of Post Padding. Please take time out of your busy day to add dribble and nonsense to any and all threads you see fit.

God dimmit, I knew I was missing an important day wasting away in Houston. Guess I will just have to make up for it.

It's awn like Donkey Kong....