PDA

View Full Version : smallish TV for garage

william_ace
04-15-2007, 02:56 PM
just what the title says. something to put in my garage so i can watch tv out there. cheap is good. whatcha got?

FJAggie07
04-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I got a 20" and a 25". How much you looking to pay?

JeepPhisherman
04-15-2007, 03:44 PM
You like my tv setup eh? You can steal it from my house once I move out, it's my brother's...

william_ace
04-15-2007, 04:05 PM
chris, the cheaper the better. how much for the 25" tv?

ha yeah garrett i liked the set up. got me motivated to clean my garage today.

FJAggie07
04-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Well since the speakers have a nice buzz to them at any sound over normal I am willing to sell for pretty cheap. I don't really want to move it but it is a nice TV, 25" RCA. Tell me what you want to pay and you might be surprised at how much I sell it for.

william_ace
04-15-2007, 06:14 PM
pm sent

Sharpe
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Garages are for working on trucks not watchin TV, but I guess you wouldnt know anything about that. :flipoff2:

BMFScout
04-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Garages are for working on trucks not watchin TV, but I guess you wouldnt know anything about that. :flipoff2:

I disagree, for people that basically live in their shop, a TV with cable and a DVD player is vital. An original Playstation and surround sound are optional, but also nice. It gives your friends that come over because they are bored something to do besides just watch you work on stuff. You would have to have friends first though! BURN!!!!! :flipoff2:

JeepPhisherman
04-16-2007, 11:40 AM
I disagree, for people that basically live in their shop, a TV with cable and a DVD player is vital. An original Playstation and surround sound are optional, but also nice. It gives your friends that come over because they are bored something to do besides just watch you work on stuff. You would have to have friends first though! BURN!!!!! :flipoff2:

I like having the tv in the garage, lets me work on stuff while games are on so I don't miss anything. And since I don't have a stereo in the garage, it's nice to have something on in the background. Garage is wired for surround, but I never got around to installing speakers.

FJAggie07
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Must be nice to have a garage...

william_ace
04-16-2007, 12:05 PM

hey i do plenty of work out there, just none of it pertains to progress on my truck or anything 4x4 related heh. :gigem: its nice to have some noise out there, i was workin on my front 44 a little yesterday and i bout died of bordem. also good to have when we play a little beer pong