PDA

View Full Version : Work Day Saturday?

8Runner
04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I mentioned in a TCC thread that I would be willing to host a work day at my house Saturday if anybody has some last minute things to do for TCC. I have some minor stuff to do, but they shouldn't take long & I'd be glad to help other folks if you need an extra pair of hands or need to borrow tools. Speaking of which, I have a real air compressor & air-tools now.

Anyway, post up if your interested...

p.s. Hayley offered to grill up some goodness, but bring your own tasty beverages.

JeepPhisherman
04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
I've just got some welding to do, unless you've got a drill press or mill at your place that I don't know about.

I could also use a tap if you've got one, other than that, it's just minor chit and collecting spares.

JeepPhisherman
04-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Or if you've got some tire mounting machine...

Gearhead61
04-17-2007, 03:12 PM
If you've got a welder I'd love to get a little bit of stuff done and meet some of you folks. I'm not gonna be able to make it to TCC though, so if someone else needs to get stuff done I can wait for awhile. I need to stick a bumper on my zuk and replace a brake wheel cylinder.

JeepPhisherman
04-17-2007, 03:16 PM
If you've got a welder I'd love to get a little bit of stuff done and meet some of you folks. I'm not gonna be able to make it to TCC though, so if someone else needs to get stuff done I can wait for awhile. I need to stick a bumper on my zuk and replace a brake wheel cylinder.

I don't have a stick, I've got a mig, but if you can't find anyone else, we can weld it up when I've got some time on my hands and since I'm pretty much finished with school, that's just about whenever.

73bronco
04-17-2007, 04:28 PM
scotti you have a welder at your place? I need to get my exhaust hooked up and finish up my brake system.

Gearhead61
04-17-2007, 08:39 PM
I don't have a stick, I've got a mig, but if you can't find anyone else, we can weld it up when I've got some time on my hands and since I'm pretty much finished with school, that's just about whenever.

Thanks man that sounds like a plan! I need to find some time to get over to Mack BS and pick up the metal for it.

BIGJIMMY
04-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Igot a welder too if anyone needs it, it runs some clean beads. mig

8Runner
04-18-2007, 12:46 AM
No welder yet, but last time I did this somebody brought a welder & torch to share. I have several different flavors of grinders, but alas no drill press yet...

agjohn02
04-18-2007, 03:50 AM
dewalt doesnt make an 18v cordless drill press or welder?

8Runner
04-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Not yet, I'll submit that as a suggestion on their website. There's lots of need to carry a cordless drillpress on the trail :flipoff2: