PDA

View Full Version : need tow bar for tcc

BIGJIMMY
04-24-2007, 01:18 PM
anybody have a tow bar i could borrow for tcc?

JeepPhisherman
04-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I thought you were trailering?

BIGJIMMY
04-24-2007, 11:10 PM
me too until the trailer my bro has wont fit 2 fullsizes cuz hes takin his, so we are going to tow bar mine behind the trailer. know anybody with one?

eight
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
This sounds like a really bad idea.

Why not just trailer one and drive the other one there? Then the one that's in worse shape at the end of the weekend gets trailered home.

agjohn02
04-24-2007, 11:51 PM
im having visions of this wagon train snaking down the highway at 35 mph.

J Cooper
04-24-2007, 11:53 PM
does anyone have a picture of mario when he towed that chevy on a trailer and the yoda behind it?

that was at the TCC where the same guys got in a fight (tate through the first punch)

JB
04-25-2007, 12:04 AM
k&r trailer on 2818 has a 16ft hd bumper pull it will fit on, but its 40 a day....pricey, but sound better than doing what your thinking.

JeepPhisherman
04-25-2007, 12:17 AM
me too until the trailer my bro has wont fit 2 fullsizes cuz hes takin his, so we are going to tow bar mine behind the trailer. know anybody with one?

Well weren't you going to drive yours to Austin or something like that, then load on the trailer? Just drive yours the whole way and don't mess with some canadian engineering like that.

fbronco86
04-25-2007, 07:47 AM
does anyone have a picture of mario when he towed that chevy on a trailer and the yoda behind it?

that was at the TCC where the same guys got in a fight (tate through the first punch)

I saw passed them on my way to TCC that time no picture however. I think that other kids name was bubba. I remember jerry and I were sneaking beers from their keg.

I think tate got some happy endings on that trip too.

jerryg79
04-25-2007, 08:58 AM
I saw passed them on my way to TCC that time no picture however. I think that other kids name was bubba. I remember jerry and I were sneaking beers from their keg.

I think tate got some happy endings on that trip too.

i wasnt there.

HULK-1
04-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Ya his name was bubba, he drove that white 2 wheel drive converted to 4x4 cheby

Sharpe
04-25-2007, 03:28 PM
I met Bubba with Mario in the sprawling metropolis of Freer, Texas, the only place I've ever been where you could not tune in a single FM radio station. I've seen the picture. Its scary.

BMFScout
04-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Which reminds me, on the way to St. Louis this past weekend, we saw a zuki on a chitty utility trailer in the median disconnected and smashed from the tow rig. His buddy was there with his truck on an equally ****ty trailer and a sten blazer on fullwidths. Also there were cops and I think the vehicle the zuki trailer struck, as well as a long ass line of traffic. When you tow stuff you are playing with people's lives, not usually yours, but that of your fellow man. Don't use a tow bar behind a trailer. I can think of worse ideas, but they involve sledge hammers and parts of my anatomy. Drive the legal/better driving one and tow the other. After the weekend is over, acess the damage and drive the best one home. If that doesn't work ro-sham-bo for it. This is what Fred and I did until we scored the second trailer, we never maimed or killed anyone!