PDA

View Full Version : Off-Road Journeys

BigRedFord04
10-31-2002, 10:19 PM
Did anyone else get this email??

Take a moment to look at this new website created specifically for 4 Wheelers! It is intended to reach out to all fellow 4 Wheelers, no matter where in the U.S. you are or what you drive.

This is the debut of OffroadJourneys.com, the premier website where 4 Wheelers meet. Mark it in your favorites, because you'll want to come back to this site again and again. Best of all it's FREE for offroaders like you and me.

It's unlike any other website:
- Host your own trip for others to join.
- Search for trips hosted by fellow 4 Wheelers.
- Meet new friends.
- Host trips to find new members for your club!
- Use our site to organize your club member only rides.
- Find trips open to all 4x4 vehicles, or specifically organized for a vehicle make/model.
- Find organized offroad events.

This website is created by a fellow 4 Wheeler, and the only way it will succeed is through word of mouth, club meetings and newsletters, and your own participation. It's simple to use and navigate. If you want to see how the SEARCH feature works, we have test trips listed under Colorado, March 2002 and June 2006. Please let us know what you think by using the "CONTACT" button at http://www.OffroadJourneys.com.

Just figured I'd help spread the word...its a cool idea, hope it takes hold. Maybe we can start by putting any stuff we schedule on there.

Ingenloff
11-03-2002, 06:44 PM
oh dear god, you sound like a fawkin' door-to-door salesman...you could have been drinkin beer during that time as opposed to babbling like a bible salesman....just say, check out website "x" :rolleyes:

BigRedFord04
11-04-2002, 01:49 AM
i just copied and pasted the EMAIL i mentioned in the 1st line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Krawler68
11-04-2002, 08:43 AM
apparently she did NOT recieve said e-mail... I did, but I'm not sure what its worth is... :confused:

Ingenloff
11-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BigRedFord04
i just copied and pasted the EMAIL i mentioned in the 1st line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thus quotation marks would be in order :D ...... and no, I did not recieve said email...then again, I haven't checked either (other things have taken priority lately than checking email)

bigFAWKINranger
11-05-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ingenloff

thus quotation marks would be in order :D ...... and no, I did not recieve said email...then again, I haven't checked either (other things have taken priority lately than checking email)

i got that one, deleted it. should that be in quotes??? is it clear without quotes that I got THAT and deleted IT?:D

Ingenloff
11-05-2002, 10:10 PM
Nix, shut up and drink more beer (and drink some for me while you're at it, since my pissy RA is a biatch and is all hardcore about no refreshing beverages in the dorm -- damn mods) :D

Krawler68
11-06-2002, 09:21 AM
could it be your lack of the legal amount of years required to consume said refreshing beverages?

Hmmmmm....

froader03
11-06-2002, 03:46 PM

what a smartass. good comment Mr. I got an MIP because I was drinking at the chicken and when the cop walked by I freaked out and made it more than obvious I was underage... :D

bburris
11-06-2002, 08:25 PM
heh, it's good to hear someone chime in with the truth about that night...I think we all questioned why Doug got asked at random to walk outside when he told his version of that story

redcagepatrol
11-06-2002, 09:07 PM
got it, looked at it, deleted it.

agjeeper
11-06-2002, 09:21 PM
Real truth about Doug's MIP. He is sitting right across from me at a table in the back of the Chicken. Wyatt had just bought him a lonestar and as he goes for he first chug, he sees the cop and quickly puts it down. First cop walks by, second cop(rookie) grabs other cop and comes back to ID ole Doug. Had Doug just drank his beer look a good underage drinker he never would have got caught.

Sucks for doug, funny for the rest of us.

Ingenloff
11-06-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Krawler68
could it be your lack of the legal amount of years required to consume said refreshing beverages?

Hmmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmm......well, years really only comes into play when I'm around a bunch of morons doing stupid **** -- I don't really have the problem of looking/acting incredibly underage (heh, in most cases), thus the problem truly on resides in my dorm :D ;) Stupid, anal biatch of an ra have to follow all the fawkin' rules, dammit! :mad: That, and sometimes I have to give up that hobby for a short time to actually get my **** done for classes (generally postponed for Thurs-Sundays) -- don't want my grp to start rivaling the rest of y'alls (for those of you still here) ;) :p :D

"Mmm....beer..."

bigFAWKINranger
11-06-2002, 11:41 PM
god i want nix bad
sorry baby, my mistress is a Nig Red Ford, but you can swing through dallas sometime. :D

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger

sorry baby, my mistress is a Nig Red Ford, but you can swing through dallas sometime. :D

aw, I know I cant compete with all that-- hell, we could make it a threesome if you really have to have her....but damn, I don't think I can handle waiting the four hours drive - we'll just have to meet halfway;) :D

besides, Dallas sucks..

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 12:11 AM

aw, I know I cant compete with the fur and beergut -- hell, we could make it a threesome if you really have to have her....but damn, I don't think I can handle waiting the four hour drive - we'll just have to meet halfway;) :D

i don't really like WACO...
too many filthy a$$ non-english speakin ppl. its only 2 hrs anyway, in fact after that aprty at grayson's, i drove home completely hammered and it was only 3 hrs. as for the beer gut... lil nig ain't got neither of those, unless i was to run over some fat hillbilly.... :D

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 12:24 AM

i don't really like WACO...
too many filthy a$$ non-english speakin ppl. its only 2 hrs anyway, in fact after that aprty at grayson's, i drove home completely hammered and it was only 3 hrs.

that's good, cuz I have no need to drive anywhere to get anything I need....your loss ;) .... now get back to your mistress and work on treating her right. :D

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 12:28 AM

that's good, cuz I have no need to drive anywhere to get anything I need....your loss ;) .... now get back to your mistress and work on treating her right. :D
sheeeeyit.... my loss? heh.:D

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 01:57 AM

my loss?

Oh, you know it ;)

Krawler68
11-07-2002, 08:50 AM
who is this Inglenhoff woman... and why is she bitching about her RA enforcing a valid law (damn it feels good to say that at 21)...

Oh yeah and Burbach... fork you :D That was NOT a good experience... getting an MIP and then having my whole table make fun of me when I came back to sit down.

It's not my fault I was ALL to well aware that I wasn't legally allowed to drink... that was like my 3rd time in the chicken when I got that ticket, which makes it even worse.

Funny how now that I am legal... those things only add to the fond memories I have of the place...

AND BTW... nice 7th post...you are a chatty SOB huh? :D

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Krawler68
who is this Inglenhoff woman... and why is she bitching about her RA enforcing a valid law (damn it feels good to say that at 21)...
? :D

typical wussy behavior... my RA wrote me up 6 times my first semester... no girls after 2am my ass.... :D but ya know what, poon was the contraband and i was the smuggler... don't whine just break the rules.

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 08:19 PM

typical wussy behavior... my RA wrote me up 6 times my first semester... no girls after 2am my ass.... :D but ya know what, poon was the contraband and i was the smuggler... don't whine just break the rules.

I break the rules plenty jackass...The only thing that keeps me from not doin that in the dorm, since she's so fawking, I'd not only get written up, but she'd make sure I got an mip and such --- and, since I do plan on having a career when I graduate, in order to even put in an application for the job I want when I graduate, then I can't have any offenses other than minor traffic stuff (ie - no mips, dui's, bwi's, contributing, etc...).

crawlingno5
11-07-2002, 08:38 PM
you havent lived until you get a mip or a pi

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by crawlingno5

for once we agree thaxton, however having had neither of those, i want to amend your statement with, "or a warrant."

and KATE, what the fukk is a "bwi?" boning while intoxicated??? heh, guess i'm a rebel.

JB
11-07-2002, 09:06 PM

but ya know what, poon was the contraband and i was the smuggler... don't whine just break the rules.

Now thats some funny shat.

I myself am on MIP number two, going to work on number three tonight:D

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by crawlingno5

I'm not about to f*ck up my chance at the career I want - not that my age will stop me from consuming (got my 6-pack of Shiner waiting impatiently for me in a friends fridge :D ), it simply makes me more aware as to where/when/with whom I consume.

what the fukk is a "bwi?" boning while intoxicated??? heh, guess i'm a rebel.

bwi = "boating while intoxicated" numbnuts; and yes, that is an actual offense :rolleyes:

Ingenloff
11-07-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by JBrown89

I myself am on MIP number two, going to work on number three tonight:D

It dont take that much to be SMART about where you indulge...geez y'all - I simply stated my dorm was not the place for it, no need to get your panties in a wad over it like I'm abstaining (sp?) from it.

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 09:21 PM

It dont take that much to be SMART about where you indulge...geez y'all - I simply stated my dorm was not the place for it, no need to get your panties in a wad over it like I'm abstaining (sp?) from it.

shut up prude!!!:D you oughtta be called GOODY INGENLOFF.
jk... but seriously... when i drank at parties where the cops came, and was REAALLY drunk, i'd be in the back hidin with the other minors (usually,) but if i wasn't totally trashed i'd be one of the first ones to go make chit chat with the po-pos. i have 3 warrants in tx right now, which as i found out, bars me from most of the jobs i want, but io NEVER got an MIP.

hey john thanks for the props on the funny shat.... in january i'll be in cs more often tryin to get y'all minors drunker'n hell.