PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to fill bottles

BroncoJo
08-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Where can I go in CS to get my argon bottle filled?

JeepPhisherman
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I've always gone to that place off of 2818, south of 21 next to the Food Bank.

BroncoJo
08-27-2007, 10:34 AM
thanks

CRaSHnBuRN
08-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I've always gone to that place off of 2818, south of 21 next to the Food Bank.

Brazos Valley Welding Supply? If so, thats where I always went. Due to a glitch in thier computer system I "rented" a forklift propane tank for over a year for free :D

DRAGOONRANCH
08-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I have been taking my old bottles to TSC and getting them swapped out for thiers (thoroughbred or somethin of the like). They are the only ones open on Sundays and seems that is the only day of the week I ever run out (or late on a saturday evening).

Sharpe
08-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Brazos Valley Welding Supply is all I deal with. BOTCO can suck my right nut. Garrett took my oxygen bottle to them one time and they tried to take it from him, claiming it was theirs. Feck em.

CRaSHnBuRN
08-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Brazos Valley Welding Supply is all I deal with. BOTCO can suck my right nut. Garrett took my oxygen bottle to them one time and they tried to take it from him, claiming it was theirs. Feck em.

I've had serious problems with botco as far as renting stuff as well.

jerryg79
08-27-2007, 12:16 PM
I've had serious problems with botco as far as renting stuff as well.

I'd say you've had "serious problems" with Brazos Valley Welding Supply as far as renting too, they just happened to be in your favor.

CRaSHnBuRN
08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
I'd say you've had "serious problems" with Brazos Valley Welding Supply as far as renting too, they just happened to be in your favor.

Thats true. I did try to fix the problem once so that it didn't come back and cause problems later, but the guy just shrugged and told me to have fun with that "overgrown dunebuggy".

Meanwhile the thing with botco was alot more than a little misunderstanding or glitch in the system

BroncoJo
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Just went to botco and wasn't happy. It costed more to get them to fill my own bottle than to exchange mine at brazos valley. I though it was supose to be the other way around.

Doug Krebs
08-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Just went to botco and wasn't happy. It costed more to get them to fill my own bottle than to exchange mine at brazos valley. I though it was supose to be the other way around.

I've never heard that and would assume that it would be more expensive to have them fill your own. Do you have a special bottle?

BroncoJo
08-27-2007, 02:39 PM
I've never heard that and would assume that it would be more expensive to have them fill your own. Do you have a special bottle?

It was only 1 dollar more. The reason I was wanting to keep the bottle is that my buddy had just tested and painted it so it was basically brand new. His dad has a industrial testing shop and hooked me up with a new set, I'm just waiting on a acytalene (sp?) bottle now.

stx4wheeler
08-27-2007, 03:16 PM

yeah clarke or someone took my oxygen bottle to botco, and they ****ing gave me their bottles instead of mine so i have a feeling next time i go to fill them somewhere i might have to deal with this, fawking botco