PDA

View Full Version : Nth Degree Close of Buisness

BajaBob
09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I dont know how many of you run Nth degree products... they are really expensive and well engineered products, from lifts to armor. they are in the hole this month and closed shop, and have now been bought out by AEV. the guys who brought along the brute conversion kit (jeep to pickup), and a couple other ridiculously expensive products for jeeps. looks like there is no hope in getting lower prices on any Nth degree equipment. I really wanted to get their TT.

Letter from Nth.

Dear Nth Degree customer planning to attend WWII:

It is with great regret that we announce the closing of Nth Degree Mobility. We have suffered a series of setbacks over the past 7 months that we have been unable to recover from, and so with great regret, we have closed our doors as of last week. This also means that Wheeling Weekend II is now cancelled – with double apologies for the late notice/bad timing! We apologize for every inconvenience our sudden closure causes you, but it was not for us to decide. We have greatly appreciated all of your support over the years, as we have/had one of the strongest customer bases of any company we know of…and we’re sorry to have to disappoint all of you. We sincerely thank you for believing in us enough to buy our products and liking us enough to be planning to visit/wheel with us next weekend, but sadly this will not be possible as we will not be here nor is there a ‘here’ to gather at.

For what it’s worth, we are in talks with a well known manufacturer who may pick up and carry on the Nth Degree line of products; if that happens you will hear from them when they announce it (not sure how soon that might come).

Take care and may all of your off-road adventures be awesome!

Nicole & Jim

Letter from AEV:
http://www.aev-conversions.com/news/2007/09/21/former-nth-degree-asset-purchase/

AggieTJ2007
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
don't know anybody in the club that runs that ****, I am the only one with a TJ, and there stuff's a little pricey for me