PDA

View Full Version : Dent Puller/Slide Hammer???

LilToy
04-16-2002, 12:23 PM
Does anyone have a dent puller? slide hammer or whatever. I accidently backed into a friends car and dented her door. Its a small dent (few inches) and it only took a nudge, but either way i need to fix it. So if anyone has one or knows where i can get one it would be greatly appreciated. Thats what i get for not freaggin paying attention. SnowconeDUMBass :mad:

Jackasic
04-16-2002, 01:44 PM
I don't but the paintless dent guys in town are pretty cheap. there is one on the corner of sims and 28th in downtown.

BMFScout
04-16-2002, 05:13 PM
the suction cup ones never work for me, and a slide hammer will either need a hole or a tack welded to the body. If it is a small dent, not a crease and the paint can be saved, I would try a dentless guy. other wise, I would say you are pretty much s.o.l., bone up and go to a body shop...I think shipman gets a volume discount at one in Bryan...(ask him to tell you the saga of Clint the suburban sometime, maybe that should be his farewell address...) :D

8Runner
04-17-2002, 08:08 PM
"If it is a small dent, not a crease and the paint can be saved, I would try a dentless guy."

If he was dentless what we he need to repair?

8Runner
04-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Go see Lance at Creative Audio. He will do something like this cheap & quick.

Oh and he works wonders with Bondo. Check this out.

8Runner
04-17-2002, 08:23 PM
My Truck has more bondo than metal. I am so proud.

After: