PDA

View Full Version : Injector Help

JB
11-06-2002, 07:00 PM
As I was about to put my injectors back on my 302 I noticed that about 4 or 5 of them have cracks in teh little nipple/thimble looking thing on the end, rendering them useless to put back on. Kinda hard to explain what exactly is broken, but I do not want to spend $70 apiece for new injectors. Anyone know where I could find a 302 that someone is parting out? I coudl use some other random stuff from it as well. Let me know. THanks

BigRedFord04
11-06-2002, 07:11 PM
did you try that injector shop Lynn recommended for you? If you find some i need at least 1 of those caps. Dealership maybe?

bigFAWKINranger
11-06-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by JBrown89
As I was about to put my injectors back on my 302 I noticed that about 4 or 5 of them have cracks in teh little nipple/thimble looking thing on the end, rendering them useless to put back on. Kinda hard to explain what exactly is broken, but I do not want to spend $70 apiece for new injectors. Anyone know where I could find a 302 that someone is parting out? I coudl use some other random stuff from it as well. Let me know. THanks

hey ****boy, i'm too lazy to go find it and posta link, but i know for a fact there are ALWAYS 302s on the ranger board.
click here a$$hole (www.rrorc.com)
obviously click on the link to 'club message boards'
then go down to
'ALX'S GARAGE SALE'
then just go look. there are a lot of 5.0L and parts comin through there daily.

fbronco86
11-07-2002, 01:27 AM
Yeah i would kinda like a cap too. I need a spare. Plus austin has my other spare injector????? I anit in a hurry for it but would like it back some time.

JB
11-07-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger

hey ****boy, i'm too lazy to go find it and posta link, but i know for a fact there are ALWAYS 302s on the ranger board.
click here a$$hole (www.rrorc.com)
obviously click on the link to 'club message boards'
then go down to
'ALX'S GARAGE SALE'
then just go look. there are a lot of 5.0L and parts comin through there daily.

thanks you stupid sonofabitch:D

I have found a couple parts Broncos online, hopefully they will have what I need.

And if I find those injector caps, I'll get several