PDA

View Full Version : website

Seth
11-06-2002, 10:22 PM
A while back I saw a website for a company that was doing solid axle swaps, esp on f-150s. Just wondering if anyone remembered what it was called..

Seth

BigRedFord04
11-06-2002, 10:38 PM
www.broncograveyard.com

bigFAWKINranger
11-06-2002, 11:51 PM
seth, if you buy that **** i'll fukkin piss on your face... you don't need no fukkin kit. we didn't have a kit for austin's truck... we don't have a kit for my truck.... kits are for sissies. kits come with instructions... instructions are for homos.... you don't wanna be a sissy homo do you?

BigRedFord04
11-07-2002, 12:12 AM
yeah...i wasnt gonna say anything, but...
seth, if you buy that **** i'll fukkin piss on your face... you don't need no fukkin kit. we didn't have a kit for austin's truck... we don't have a kit for my truck.... kits are for sissies. kits come with instructions... instructions are for homos.... you don't wanna be a sissy homo do you? It was hella easy to do my swap, just make sure you have a drill and bits (1/2" and smaller) and either a badass sawzall or torch and a BFH. Basic hand tools help but you could probably finish with a pair of vise-grips and a medium sized screwdriver. $1700 for the basic kit on there (last i checked) is outrageous. Gears, tires, axle, all new axle parts, coils, beer, food, etc cost me less than $1500

bigFAWKINranger
11-07-2002, 12:16 AM
unless you have plans of doing yours before december i will have 2 swaps under my belt... i'd be happy to help with yours so long as its not some candy-ass kit.

Seth
11-07-2002, 01:48 AM
no i dont want to buy a kit...just want to look and see what they have. like steering and track bar bracket. also what is out there for frame reinforcement around the steering box/cross member. don worry i wont be buying any kit any time soon. i dont know what bronco graveyard has but that wasnt it...
Seth

bburris
11-07-2002, 02:09 AM
not sure if they only do stuff for Chevys, but you might see what the folks at Off-Road Unlimited (http://www.offroadunlimited.com) have to offer

BMFScout
11-07-2002, 11:26 AM
try www.buyatrailscoutandtowitbehindtheford.com :D :D I hear they have good stuff there...

crawlingno5
11-07-2002, 11:32 AM
link doesnt work jimmy

fbronco86
11-07-2002, 11:42 AM
Hey austin are you gonna come over to my house during christmas and help me put my 60 in the front of the bronco? Maybe we could work on your truck too. J/k hey if you need any help with your truck call me up I have taking all the stuff on and off a bunch of times.

Seth
11-07-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey Jimmy -
I am not so much doing the SAS as an upgrade or anything as much as I am doing it to fix the TTB. I don't want to put any more money into that tire leanin, tire eatin, off center steering wheel, bump steering, frame/crossmember cracking, spindle bending, rough riding pile of crap. Also with a scout comes a trailer and finding a place to keep it. But don't worry, it will happen someday. And thaxton please tell me you are not serious.
Seth