PDA

View Full Version : One hell of a rig for almost complete

stx4wheeler
11-27-2007, 08:05 PM
this is my buddy from back homes j-10 truggy that he has been working on. it has tons of great new parts and doesnt need much to be finished. price is 5000 i believe. check out this thread for info.

http://www.rgv4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1846

redcagepatrol
11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
I bought that blue CJ from that guy and ended up selling it. Thier fab work was not up to par with my standards... I even drove down to Edinburg to get it...

stx4wheeler
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
the blue cj bastardizing was mostly done by previous ownerfrom what i understand, and lots of the work on this was done by someone else, i cant vouch for quality of work, but i think the parts and the general look of the pretty cool. i think it would be a good project for someone who definately knew what they were doing.

redcagepatrol
11-28-2007, 10:09 PM
still a good rig to finish up at a pretty good price - all the parts are there already. My fab standard is much higher than most and there isn't anything to worry about with these guys, the fab just doesn't look as good as it could

JeepPhisherman
11-28-2007, 10:45 PM
Snobby much?

:flipoff2:

agjohn02
11-29-2007, 11:56 AM
I bought that blue CJ from that guy and ended up selling it. Thier fab work was not up to par with my standards... I even drove down to Edinburg to get it...

you didnt tell me that when i came to look at it. just that, "you changed your mind." :flipoff2:

but then landon left out some pretty important details on the YJ i did end up buying...