PDA

View Full Version : Decade Of Tamor Party/Wheeling Trip - 3/1/08

Pages : [1] 2

jerryg79
12-27-2007, 11:37 AM
This was Jimmy's idea but didnt want it to get lost in the other thread.

List of Attendees:

Arriving Friday:

Andy - Scout
Riders: ?

Karl - Klogger
Riders - Jerry, Jones

Krebs - Blazer

Fred - Lurch

Frick - White Bronco
Riders:

Arriving Saturday:

Spectators/Drinkers
Doug K
Tyler Herring
David O
Landon
Cara
Jimmy
Grayson
Burbach
Dexter Boyz
218 klan

Matt Marek - red Toyota
Riders: Jason Marek

Cody Hughes - Badass Jeep
Riders:

Busa - Jeep
Riders: Lara

BDR - Tso
Riders: Mike Mike Knoeller

Lynda - Jeep
Riders: Scott, Suzie, Nickie

Coop

Available Via Conference Call:

ED

mudtoy67
12-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Already marking my calendar.....though my boss hates it when I pee on my desk. :flipoff2:

jerryg79
12-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Only because to pee on your desk, you have to get out from under his. :flipoff2:

Katemcy has no scheduled event that weekend, though we will be there the following month.

Gilmer has no scheduled event.

robertf03
12-27-2007, 01:18 PM
can Mark use the shock collar he has on the government to get us back into ft hood for a weekend?

mudtoy67
12-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Whoops. CDR's bday is March 1......I won't be able to make this. Guess I should put that on the calendar, huh? :gigem:

Only because to pee on your desk, you have to get out from under his. :flipoff2:

I've seen Disclosure. I know how these things work. :flipoff2:

CRaSHnBuRN
12-27-2007, 02:11 PM

Katemcy has no scheduled event that weekend, though we will be there the following month.

Gilmer has no scheduled event.

Gilmer could be fun. I would say no on Katemcy simply because we'll be back there a month later like you said. What about an official run to Tree's ranch? Has anyone been to Long Ranch or know if its still open? http://www.longranchwheeling.com/schedule.html

Graystroke
12-27-2007, 02:18 PM
somewhere fort hoodish if we can't get fort hood. maybe fort hood forgot about it being closed and we can just drive up there one day...ha ha as we get shot crossing through the gate. hood would be perfect too b/c of location...about 3 hrs from everywhere. Gilmer would be ok. Just thinking...why doesn't TAMOR have a camp? I can bring some laborers out there and we could drink beer and supervise.

BMFScout
12-27-2007, 02:22 PM
It also depends who you want to come to the event. If you want a repeat of Davido's wedding it would have to be something in College Station. I doubt Garner/Burbach/Butler are going to show up to a wheeling event 3 hours from their house. We could have seperate events, a picnic type deal one weekend in College Station, and a wheeling event another weekend. Just an idea.

BMFScout
12-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Just thinking...why doesn't TAMOR have a camp?

Because we only go out there once a year, and haven't been as an official group in awhile? I think most people's mindset from down south is, "If I'm going that far North, I'll just go on to Clayton."

jerryg79
12-27-2007, 02:41 PM
How about a end of the year type picnic/bbq followed by a raping/pillaging of north gate, and maybe a sunday trip to 47.

Out of towners get hotel rooms and we wreck the city circa 2001-2. :gigem:

Fredo
12-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Now that is sounding like a decent plan Jerry!

We could wheel saturday too and I wouldn't complain.

RCcola55
12-27-2007, 08:24 PM
if this is for sure to go down we can get an anniversry t-shirt made

Seth
12-27-2007, 11:43 PM
better start now.

RCcola55
12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
need some ideas, especailly from the old guys. then one of yall photoshop gurues draw something up

CheapJeep
12-27-2007, 11:56 PM
I'm down. It'd be cool to do a trip to Ft. Hood, Gilmer, or other historic TAMOR wheeling spots though Tree's, Cline, or Long Ranch wouldn't be bad either and I'm pretty sure all are still open. Pretty badass that the club has been around for a decade now, damn some of you guys are old... :D :flipoff2:

Cajun
12-28-2007, 09:13 AM
How about a end of the year type picnic/bbq followed by a raping/pillaging of north gate, and maybe a sunday trip to 47.

Out of towners get hotel rooms and we wreck the city circa 2001-2. :gigem:

I really like this idea. :gigem:

BMFScout
12-28-2007, 09:17 AM
The shirts have to have Flem's Election Platform on them; "A Decade of Debauchery!"

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 09:37 AM
I like fred's addition.

Everyone get in friday, meet at fox or somewhere not SO drunk. Sat. morning, (that's 9 or 10 for some of you lazy b!tches) get up and head to 47, wheel till a little after lunch. Have a bbq out there or at some park. (probably cater from rudy's or the like for ease of operation.) Get cleaned up, dinner/drinks, attack northgate.

Cajun
12-28-2007, 09:40 AM
We should do that. We should do exactly that.

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 10:12 AM
We should do that. We should do exactly that.
so let it be said, so let it be written

BMFScout
12-28-2007, 10:12 AM
I think we need to relive some of the Alex Estep days. Make a Bronco and a YJ fly, have a pull off, have a boxing match, see who can throw broken parts the farthest, See who has the best/most outrageous "Stuart Cox" story, piss off the manager at Koppe bridge, Have Garner make some Chili, Roll Scott's Patrol down by the river, smoke a cig with Busa,... I've got work to do, think of some more, Davido is evidently bored this week at work.

mudtoy67
12-28-2007, 10:21 AM
A trip down to the brazos river to pound beers and shoot skeet.

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 10:23 AM
A trip down to the brazos river to pound ass and skeet skeet.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I think you meant to post this in the GLBTA forum :flipoff2:

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 10:29 AM
My oldest tamor memory that time chadnutz got stuck on the hill climb at the brazos (Not BDR skeet skeet brazos) and thought he was going to roll. about 10 people stood at the bottom and heckled him while he threatened to come down and kick all of our asses.

Watch wrasslin' at BDR's house.

Piss off Alice and Joshua, IT NO MATTA!

Take all of tamor to a party hosted by a friend of a an estranged high school friend, proceed to drink all booze and most of keg before guest of honor arrives. Austin will need to be in town to put his truck in a ditch.

Do mean things to Leebo unbeknownst to him.

mudtoy67
12-28-2007, 10:30 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA! I think you meant to post this in the GLBTA forum :flipoff2:

That's ok, as long as you and I are in the know.

AWWW SKEET SKEET GAWD DAMN!:laughing::laughing:

edit:

My oldest tamor memory that time chadnutz got stuck on the hill climb at the brazos (Not BDR skeet skeet brazos) and thought he was going to roll. about 10 people stood at the bottom and heckled him while he threatened to come down and kick all of our asses.

That's the time I was talking about....we shot skeet in the river.

Seth
12-28-2007, 10:40 AM
koppe bridge sounds awesome to me. let burbach show the new blood how a meeting should be conducted :flipoff2:

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 10:44 AM
that was old school pre-cowboy burbach too.

Seth
12-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah he would def have to shave the **** off his face and skip the cowboy hat.

jerryg79
12-28-2007, 10:46 AM
That's ok, as long as you and I are in the know.

AWWW SKEET SKEET GAWD DAMN!:laughing::laughing:

edit:

That's the time I was talking about....we shot skeet in the river.

I remember people shooting shotguns in the water, and thinking they were dumb, but that's about it. But my main memory of that day was my first impression of nutz as a doosh. Funny how that still holds true 9 years later. :D

BMFScout
12-28-2007, 11:00 AM
One of my earliest TAMOR memories was the meeting before my first chilifest at Koppe. I had been to some meetings, finally had the Scout in town, knew a few people, but I didn't feel like I was getting through. I said to myself, "I need a way to let these fawkers know I'm serious." I showed up at the meeting with a loveseat ratchet strapped to the roof and "TAMOR Chili Bastards" spray painted on the couch. I was beating on the side of my truck and yelling, "Viva La Bastards" as I pulled into the parking lot. I think from that point on they knew I came to play, and they were stuck with me.

Ash House, Dexter St, story telling stump, Being at the meeting when Andy showed up and they announced he was going to Detroit (and thinking it was badass that there was a football player in our club, only to find out later he was a giant douche!) haha, just kidding Andy, don't crush me! Flem's hairbrained projects (that could be a thread in itself)

We need to start compiling pics as well for a slideshow, even though the video they did a few years back is pretty much it.

Seth
12-28-2007, 01:22 PM
The mall meeting in 2000 for me. Scott's "badass" toy, lotsa rigs, some women, burbach on a hood, and higgs' saleen convertible. Man what a front.

BMFScout
12-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I remember seeing that Saleen and thinking, Fred's 'vert would dust that piece of ****! It was a cool car though.

Fredo
12-28-2007, 02:22 PM
best conversation in the camaro that jimmy and flem can confirm:

"That thing got an LS1 in it?"
"No, an LT1"
"****, that's what I thought. My buddy with a saleen told me to watch out for a green convertible camaro running around here."

robertf03
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
koppe bridge sounds awesome to me. let burbach show the new blood how a meeting should be conducted :flipoff2:

you mean not show up and make scott do all the work?

davido
12-28-2007, 07:21 PM
1st Gathering: Sonic on University (Where Brake Check is now. Met Mark, Andy, Brandon, Scotti, and a few others)

1st Meeting Place: Dogs n Such (It was where Shammy Express is now.)

Most People's 1st Meeting Place: Koppe Bridge Porch (Back when it was the edge of town and they had no business. Before they got too big for their britches and later closed in the porch.)

1st Wheeling Trip: March 7, 1998: 1st Time For Everything (37)

1st Clayton Trip: May 20-22, 1998 Scouting Trails (49)

1st Spring Break Trip: March 16-23, 1999: Spring Break in Moab (40)

Graystroke
12-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I thought the first meeting was at McDonalds by the hochi trail on university?

Cajun
12-28-2007, 09:35 PM
I thought the first meeting was at McDonalds by the hochi trail on university?

Wrong, n00b!

:flipoff2:

Cajun
12-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Ash House, Dexter St, story telling stump, Being at the meeting when Andy showed up and they announced he was going to Detroit (and thinking it was badass that there was a football player in our club, only to find out later he was a giant douche!) haha, just kidding Andy, don't crush me! Flem's hairbrained projects (that could be a thread in itself)

Man, I don't even remember that!

I met Troy and Burbach at the first truck show at Rudder Fountain. When was that, spring '97? That was my intro into the club.

eight
12-28-2007, 09:49 PM
best conversation in the camaro that jimmy and flem can confirm:

"That thing got an LS1 in it?"
"No, an LT1"
"****, that's what I thought. My buddy with a saleen told me to watch out for a green convertible camaro running around here."

I am still not quite convinced of the fastness of said roofless camaro, looks pretty though.

Graystroke
12-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Wrong, n00b!

it was my idea for a club anyways! I saw burbachs jeep w/ the texas A&M Off-Road sticker on the windshield at Walmart. I left a note w/ my phone number and asked if there was a club, if not let's start one! He called me up and said som guys in his dorm and him were considering it... Davido, troy, ??,[pirate4x4 gayness: on] So F' off Noob! have you seen my post count? do you know who you are talking too? [pirate4x4 gayness: off] :flipoff2:

davido
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
it was my idea for a club anyways!

Oh boy, here we go. :)

That would have been Spring '98 Andy. I didn't track Burbach down until the beginning of that semester. We had eyed eachother in the parking lot before. I was in Moore, he was in Crocker. I can't find the writeup, but he was in some pictures of Ft. Hood. I saw his Jeep in the picture on this page:

http://www.rockcrawler.com/readersrides/display.asp?ID=155

He had hooked up with some Hummer guys and was there checking it out that weekend. It was muddy. But Rockcrawler.com had the writeup with his name on it so I looked him up on the TAMU phonebook. We hooked up. Troy had left a note on his Jeep so we called him. Ryan Vance from our dorm helped also. He went to Hood with us that first time out. We met up out there with Brooks Harkey (Black CJ7), the Broone Family (Bobbed Yellow CJ8), and Scott Havis (FJ40). But backtrack a little...

Troy met us in the dorm parking lot. Cells weren't as rampant then, but I think we all had one. We didn't yet have his number so we waited. We planned on 6:00AM and I remember we had to wait a while. When he got there and we all wanted to go eat, it made sense to just meet at McDonald's from there on out.

In the "old days", we met at McDonald's and left at 6:30. If you weren't there and fueled up, you got left. We were pretty militant about it. It was funny because it didn't matter how late you stayed up drinking the night before, everyone was ready to go the next day. Reminiscent of cut.

[uphill in the snow, story]We were poor college kids beating the hell out of their daily drivers. There was no hotels. Hell, not even camping at Hood. No tow rigs. No trail rigs for that matter, just DDs. We drove 2 hours there, wheeled, ate at Fuddruckers, and drove home. Hopefully nobody broke so bad that we couldn't limp them home. Many drove home with broken axles and/or spider gears. We wheeled 1 or 2 times a month for a couple years straight.[/uphill in the snow, story]

It was good times, much like today. Here are some old pics and trip reports:
http://highlift.com/trips/index.html

Ah yes, let's not forget the weekend ths Scotti's met: http://highlift.com/trips/041099/index.html

Mark did have Bluto and Norm setup early with the flat tow, so he probably had the first tow rig/trail rig setup. I guess Greg had the first tow rig/trailer rig setup.

Graystroke
12-28-2007, 11:18 PM
when was it that everybody almost got plowed on the side of the road on the way back...I can't remember who broke down. I can't remember who told me the story of the guy going off the road and into the grass on the shoulder almost hitting everyone.
Off-road rigs were funny back then compared to today. We all thought 33" tires were huge! Trucks were the norm and you have better had ordered the Z-71 pkg! I seem to remember a lot of dodge trucks wheeling. Vans, Andy's and the dood w/ the V-10 that ended sinking it in a stock tank later.
Others:
Adam Lopez lifted 3/4 burb 35's and a 454.
K collins wheeling the **** out of a brand new 1998 tahoe. ripped the torsion bar off the front! nice! ratchet straps to the rescue. scotti sinking his 4runner in the creek. pics of scott and mark falling in the crack... nose bleed and chicken foot...remember those trails?...remember crazy ray!? When he flooged the **** out of his chevy stepside up chicken foot and left pcs of his drive shaft all down the trail...that was awesome!

davido
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
when was it that everybody almost got plowed on the side of the road on the way back...I can't remember who broke down. I can't remember who told me the story of the guy going off the road and into the grass on the shoulder almost hitting everyone.

That was Clark Findley. This trip: http://highlift.com/trips/102598/index.html
I still talk to him also. He lives in Houston. He's a Realtor & Reserve Sheriff. Has a big Harley F-250.

Ben was the V10 one that sank in the pond. C'mon Andy, got a little story for us Ags?

Graystroke
12-28-2007, 11:38 PM
tell the strap story!

Graystroke
12-28-2007, 11:44 PM
some things just never change! ha ha :flipoff2:

from your trip report on highlift.com
"Chris Scotti has a near roll at Kyle's Step after taking a dangerous line."

Sharpe
12-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that the only people on the boards at 10:30 on a friday night are me and the old people?

(I'm in Kingsville, thats my excuse :flipoff2: )

Graystroke
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
we're saving up for Monday night!

8Runner
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM
David - what about our first wheeling trip behind Sam's Club? :)

redcagepatrol
01-06-2008, 09:43 PM
so - I just missed this whole thread. Ahh the good'ol times!

davido
01-07-2008, 10:16 AM
David - what about our first wheeling trip behind Sam's Club? :)

Oh yes. The first day I met Chris. He rolls by the dorm in his lifted 4Runner. 33s. ProComp 4"? No lockers (before we really knew much about them). He says he knows about this place behind the Movie theater. OK, let's go check it out. It's daylight when we leave. Everything is going well until while turning around, we get hung on something. We're hung bad. He has a chrome brush guard, but no winch. We're digging and trying to get out. We were travelling in the power line right of way back there. By the time we get stuck we're less than 100 yards from Harvey Rd.

At one point a cop stops just to make sure we're alright. By that point we're knee deep in mud and digging by head/moon light. We told him we were stuck but trying to get it out. He laughs and says good luck. Watches us for a while and heads out. I'm not sure who we got out there that night to help. Somewhere around 1AM we give up and leave it there. I know at some point Mike from is wailing on it with his truck, just launching it into the strap. No dice. I think we had multiple trucks/winches on it at one point. No dice. I'm not even sure how you finally got it out because I think I had returned to my daily life by then.

It was the perfect disaster to start the memories. I think we later found that it was a tree/stump that had lodged itself between lift parts and the lift got a little tweaked with all of the yanking.

Good times. :gigem:

redcagepatrol
01-07-2008, 11:33 AM
found these. The pic of Wyatt was at a party in Houston - on the roof of an office building...

redcagepatrol
01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
anyone remember this party?

Mud wrestling anyone :gigem:

bburris
01-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Great truck show. I think the Coca-Cola people were a little distraught after Wolverton and RJ almost tore the bungee pull thing in half. Did they end up running off the end of it?

I see (from top, clockwise):
Brandee Elieff's TJ
? YJ
Tyler Herring's Danger Ranger
Kevin's DP Edition D90
Justin Thaxton's exhaust-tip-less F-150
Jason Hensel's unmolested Ranger
Chadnutz's unmolested Mazda
NORM!
Chris Kawasaki's Wagoneer
The Late, Great Busa/Landon Toyota
Zach Farrington's(?) TJ
Matt ?'s TJ
David Oliver's Suburban
Austin Roberts' F-150
Scott's exo-cage Toyota (first TAMOR vehicle I ever saw in person, I think it was on Texas, he big leagued me when I tried to ask where the meetings were)
Krebs' Blazer

jerryg79
01-07-2008, 12:01 PM
i tried to name them all too, i got all that you did except thaxton's. :gigem:

The craigslist ad for the cherokee that john brown posted reminded me of that kid with the white xj jacked up with lockers but still street tires. That kid kicked ass at one trip and then faded into oblivion. He lived over there off rio grande somewhere. I dont remember his name.

Lynda
01-07-2008, 12:04 PM
My first memories: My first meeting I brought my broken locker and asked if someone knew how to fix it. I remember laughing at the guy who had an eyeball drawn on the eyepatch he wore (Troy). I remember the meetings at Koppe Bridge, Tamor Angels, Thursday nights at the Hall, flirting with Scott and Ryan (when I didn't like either one of them at the time), Football games with a half naked Garner, and picking up guys in front of the Dexter house when I changed my oil. I also remember driving home at midnight completely brown with mud from an evening of mudding.

bburris
01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Football games with a half naked Garner
Can anyone really know Garner without seeing him sans shirt and shoes?

Cajun
01-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Can anyone really know Garner without seeing him sans shirt and shoes?

I think Garner's own wedding was the first time I'd seen him with shoes on. :laughing:

Lynda
01-07-2008, 01:50 PM
and probably the first time you saw the bride do a keg stand :)

jerryg79
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
so are we planning a celebration or what?

Fredo
01-07-2008, 01:58 PM
I think we decided this weekend while sitting around the fire in gilmer that the wheeling/bar hopping in college station in march sounded good. I guess we just need to get the logistics worked out.

JB
01-07-2008, 02:52 PM
i tried to name them all too, i got all that you did except thaxton's. :gigem:

The craigslist ad for the cherokee that john brown posted reminded me of that kid with the white xj jacked up with lockers but still street tires. That kid kicked ass at one trip and then faded into oblivion. He lived over there off rio grande somewhere. I dont remember his name.

He was weird. Wasn't he our webmaster for a year?

JB
01-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I have posted these before I think. From a 2001 Shiloh run.

JB
01-07-2008, 02:55 PM
more..

JB
01-07-2008, 02:57 PM
One from Llano...

bburris
01-07-2008, 03:09 PM
I guess I need to dust off the collection in the filing cabinet at home...

Sharpe
01-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Sleeping accomodations at The Dexter House are available.

StevenAg03
01-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Great truck show. I think the Coca-Cola people were a little distraught after Wolverton and RJ almost tore the bungee pull thing in half. Did they end up running off the end of it?

yes we both made it to the end. however, since we had multiple bungees attached to us( i think they had three depending on your size) the ass end of it went into the air and then proceeded to drag my ass along the pavement instead of the chute when it finaly returned to earth.

Doug Krebs
01-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm in since I live here.

Maybe this should be the last trip of the blazer?

uglyota
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Maybe this should be the last trip of the blazer?
what are you going to go all Clarke on it?

Doug Krebs
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
what the hell does that mean? Lets not feck up this thread either...

BMFScout
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
what are you going to go all Clarke on it?

It's "Flem it out" get it right. :gigem:

jerryg79
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
what the hell does that mean? Lets not feck up this thread either...

this thread is already forked from all the wolverton-style remeniscing (sp?)

What you going to do with the blazer?

Sell me the drivetrain :gigem:

Doug Krebs
01-08-2008, 12:03 PM
this thread is already forked from all the wolverton-style remeniscing (sp?)

What you going to do with the blazer?

Sell me the drivetrain :gigem:

Well the drivetrain was going to eventually find it's way under something else. The rest of the blazer was going to go to bryan iron and metal.

Doesn't your jimmy already have a 14 bolt under the rear? I'll probably wind up using that dana 60 hi pinion for the next rig anyways, which would make the one under the blazer available.

On that not I wouldn't go dana 60 unless you plan on wheeling it...

jerryg79
01-08-2008, 12:05 PM
i just want the motor and trans ;)

uglyota
01-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Well the drivetrain was going to eventually find it's way under something else. The rest of the blazer was going to go to bryan iron and metal.

Doesn't your jimmy already have a 14 bolt under the rear? I'll probably wind up using that dana 60 hi pinion for the next rig anyways, which would make the one under the blazer available.

On that not I wouldn't go dana 60 unless you plan on wheeling it...
see Jimmy? Not getting Flemmed. Sanford and Sonned maybe :flipoff2:

Seth
01-22-2008, 06:13 PM
bump

Doug Krebs
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
bump... This really going to happen?

Fredo
01-24-2008, 03:31 PM
yes. we need to get some details hammered out.

Doug Krebs
01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
yes. we need to get some details hammered out.

You mean like a fix for the tranny mount on my blazer?

jerryg79
01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
is the club going to supply bbq like the club picnic? If so we will need a headcount.

Someone should also make sure 47 will be open, and make burbach go to the chicken and reserve our table.

RCcola55
01-24-2008, 07:06 PM
this will also involve a highway clean up for old time sakes, we can workout the details on the picnic too

agjohn02
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
this should definately be a catered event. no more chili shenanigans!

Doug Krebs
01-25-2008, 02:21 PM
this will also involve a highway clean up for old time sakes, we can workout the details on the picnic too

I'm not sure I agree with this...

Seth
01-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Old people in beds of trucks throwing beer cans out!

agjohn02
01-25-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm not sure I agree with this...

yeah, everyone come to our party. we'll put you to work!

davido
01-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Old people in beds of trucks throwing beer cans out!

Now that's what I'm talking about! :)

RCcola55
01-26-2008, 07:06 PM
its something the CLUB has to do 4 times a year, it sucks when only 5 people show up and thats mostly new guy. It wouldnt hurt for some of the old guy to join in and help out THIER club, also we get a discount going into 47:confused2

mudtoy67
01-26-2008, 09:06 PM
OOOOHHHH!!! So when you guys impose crazy new rules on the boards it's YOUR club... but when some trash needs to be picked up on the side of the highway it's OUR club.:rolleyes:

http://tamor.us/members-rigs/albums/album63/stirthepot.gif

agjohn02
01-26-2008, 09:11 PM
associate members dont get to vote but they have to pick up trash?

RCcola55
01-27-2008, 12:32 AM
ok first off no community service= no club! This is a perfect oppurtunity to get the club together and knock it out.

As for associate members, if you live here, come to meetings and speak up, this has nothing to do with what rights you have or not. Its about doing something to help the club out. How hard is it to just get together for an hour some spring afternoon and pick up some trash, then go wheel and eat?

Any other officers going to back me on this since it was unananomusly (sp?) decided?

DRAGOONRANCH
01-27-2008, 01:02 AM
I sense a burr in your saddle blanket. :flipoff2:

mudtoy67
01-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Unananamously?:laughing:

Just giving you a hard time:flipoff2:

Doug Krebs
01-27-2008, 11:26 AM
I think it's ****ty personally. For example, if I came from a couple hours away, I wouldn't be wanting to spend a couple hours of it doing clean up.

DRAGOONRANCH
01-27-2008, 12:06 PM
but it would give you a good chance to meet the noobs.

:stirs pot:

Seth
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Ah, good dialogue. However, I think that no cleanup does not equal no club. What you were aiming for was, no community service = no recognized A&M organization.

robertf03
01-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I was the one who suggested this at the meeting since Clayton said we have 3 more highway cleanups due by the end of the semester. I figure we'll probably go to 47 3 times at most this semester so a cleanup before each one would keep us somewhat on schedule.

As always I expect highway cleanups are voluntary, and earlier in the day before the wheeling begins. If you don't want to clean up, show up later or go directly to the park. It's not like we won't be drinking heavily the night before so you can simply sleep in to kill the time if you must.

Doug Krebs
01-27-2008, 02:46 PM
As always I expect highway cleanups are voluntary, and earlier in the day before the wheeling begins. If you don't want to clean up, show up later or go directly to the park. It's not like we won't be drinking heavily the night before so you can simply sleep in to kill the time if you must.

That sounds better. Even though I'm *****ing I'd help.

KrazyKarl02
01-28-2008, 10:57 AM
So what is the overall plan???

Are we picking up trash?
Are we going out to eat?
Anyone called 47 to see if we can get in?
Also, don't know if anyone is interested, but there is a baseball game on Saturday night against Arkansas at 6:30pm. I wouldn't mind going to that and then bars afterwards.

I propose this plan:

1)meet for trash pick up at like 9:00
2)go to 47 at noon
3)go to Koppe Bridge for dinner
4)possible baseball game
5)Northgate

bburris
01-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Why Koppe Bridge?

KrazyKarl02
01-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Koppe Bridge, Rudy's, I don't care. My opinion given the current organizational level, it would just be easier to go to restaurant than cater at someones house.

jerryg79
01-28-2008, 11:37 AM
I think koppe bridge would probably take forever, rudy's might not be that bad, and they do let us have our meetings there.

I like the idea of the baseball game, i just think its too much in one day. Just depends on everyone feels i guess.

Cajun
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm not looking to be entertained. I'm in for an excuse to come back to College Station, some light wheeling, some heavy drinking, and the chance to catch up with people I don't see and/or haven't seen very often.

I'm in for wheeling, food, drinking, and socializing...though not necessarily in that order.

If you think a highway cleanup is going to be part of my 400+ mile round trip, you can kiss my 'Ol Army ass. I've done my share. :flipoff2:

Graystroke
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
If you think a highway cleanup is going to be part of my 400+ mile round trip, you can kiss my 'Ol Army ass. I've done my share. :flipoff2:

yeah, us old men will see you when it burns.

jerryg79
01-28-2008, 12:25 PM

and that, as they say, is that!

:gigem:

jerryg79
01-30-2008, 08:16 AM
So who all is heading to CS for this?

Me
Karl?
Andy
Jimmy?
Fred?
Stuart
Burris

Flem can i snag some floor space?

KrazyKarl02
01-30-2008, 08:41 AM
I will be heading up to the CS. Probably bring Carrie with me, though she can hang out with my sister while we do evil things.

If it is needed to do a highway clean up I will help

Looking at it now I think a baseball game would be too much, forget I said it, god I am an idot, someone hit me (not Andy though, that might hurt, I meant some wussy guy like Flem)

redcagepatrol
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
So who all is heading to CS for this?

Me
Karl?
Andy
Jimmy?
Fred?
Stuart
Burris

Flem can i snag some floor space?

We are considering

Seth
01-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Stuart Cox?

jerryg79
01-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Stuart Cox?

never heard of him

StevenAg03
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I may be in depending if i am back from Ohio by then or not...

BMFScout
01-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm in, might even get The Belle inspected so I can cruise it around College Station for old time's sake.

jerryg79
01-30-2008, 10:34 AM
so basically this will be like DavidO's wedding, but replace the full bar with a few hours of wheeling. I see good things! Who's bringing the stripper date?

FJAggie07
01-30-2008, 10:53 AM
I will be in Katemcy the following weekend so I have to convince the woman but we might be in for a little highway cleanup and wheeling (and of course the debauchery)

8Runner
01-30-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm obviously in. Our spare bedroom & couches are available.

(No love stains please, self induced or otherwise)

bburris
02-08-2008, 11:56 AM
So is this definitely on for March 1?

jerryg79
02-08-2008, 12:34 PM
damn it thanks for reminding, i need to tell samantha i'll be gone 2 weekends in a row....that should be fun.

uglyota
02-09-2008, 01:26 PM
wholey sh1tballs, I bought a plane ticket this week to come down for Emily's defense and just now realized I will be in town for this! It's awn beeches! (don't tell her I'm coming, it's a surprise)

jerryg79
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
odds on whether we'll see the hippie?:flipoff2:

DRAGOONRANCH
02-09-2008, 03:24 PM
2:1 you see bigfoot first....

redcagepatrol
02-09-2008, 09:24 PM
wholey sh1tballs, I bought a plane ticket this week to come down for Emily's defense and just now realized I will be in town for this! It's awn beeches! (don't tell her I'm coming, it's a surprise)

He'll be on lockdown for sure:rolleyes:

Graystroke
02-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm in. I got to pick up a trailer down there anyways. I be staying motel 6 or something cheaper.

jerryg79
02-10-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm in. I got to pick up a trailer down there anyways. I be staying motel 6 or something cheaper.

i'll split a room wit chu!

seriously

uglyota
02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh don't you kids worry, I will definitely be partaking in the debauchery

Graystroke
02-10-2008, 07:48 PM
i'll split a room wit chu!

seriously

where do you want to stay? motel 6, travel lodge, super 8,.... any preferences?

CRaSHnBuRN
02-10-2008, 07:50 PM
I've got something going on friday night, but I'll be at 47 on saturday

texasxj
02-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Talked about this last weds. Hows does TAMOR paying for brisket and sausage from Rudys and everybody bringing sides/beverages sound?

jerryg79
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
where do you want to stay? motel 6, travel lodge, super 8,.... any preferences?

motel 6 is fine with me, im cheap. Let's make sure we iron out the payment details early. I dont want another cox clayton incident:D

I'll be coming in on sat. morning most likely.

DRAGOONRANCH
02-10-2008, 10:46 PM
motel 6 is fine with me, im cheap. Let's make sure we iron out the payment details early. I dont want another cox clayton incident:D

I'll be coming in on sat. morning most likely.

Yes, Claytongate is a scar on TAMOR that we will never live down.:flipoff2:

Graystroke
02-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Talked about this last weds. Hows does TAMOR paying for brisket and sausage from Rudys and everybody bringing sides/beverages sound?

I thought we said just meet and eat somewhere? the whole catering idea was said to be to big a pain in the arse.

DRAGOONRANCH
02-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Hmm, guess you shoulda been at the meeting then....

:flipoff3:

texasxj
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
that would work too, just need to decide where we are gonna eat so they can be ready to handle 50 + people

jerryg79
02-18-2008, 01:42 PM
rudy's, seems they've been good to us, they serve beer, ask them if we can reserve the outside patio at like 6 or 7ish.

Jackasic
02-18-2008, 03:04 PM
so was an actual schedule ever drawn up?

Cajun
02-18-2008, 03:28 PM
rudy's, seems they've been good to us, they serve beer, ask them if we can reserve the outside patio at like 6 or 7ish.

This is an excellent idea! Make it so! :gigem:

jerryg79
02-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Has anyone been in contact with the original tamorites? (ie old people, older than me)

texasxj
02-18-2008, 06:10 PM
This is an excellent idea! Make it so! :gigem:

will do

robertf03
02-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Has anyone been in contact with the original tamorites? (ie old people, older than me)

I saw Butler in Thompson, he said Kollins told him about it.

Cajun
02-18-2008, 07:40 PM

I think I have Garner's number around somewhere, anyone know how to get in touch with Burbach?

robertf03
02-18-2008, 07:44 PM
I think I have Garner's number around somewhere, anyone know how to get in touch with Burbach?

Hold a rodeo in Bel Air?

or try the tamu phone book

Personal Information
Name:Burbach, Aaron Stuart
Major:VTMDStudent
Classification:V3
Local Phone:+1 979 589 1655
Email Addressaburbach@tamu.edu

redcagepatrol
02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Hold a rodeo in Bel Air?

Personal Information

and his cell is 281-732-9686

CRaSHnBuRN
02-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Hold a rodeo in Bel Air?

Personal Information

VTMD means he's a vet student, right?

redcagepatrol
02-18-2008, 09:38 PM
yep - I just called his home and talked to the new wife (Chelsea). He is in Austin at the basketball game with some of his replacement Vet friends... Apparenty he knows something about it because she vaguly remembered him mentioning it to her.:gigem:

CRaSHnBuRN
02-19-2008, 08:03 AM
okay, because my girlfriend and my cousin are both 4th year vet students, so I figured one of them may know him and could relay the message if no one else had any luck getting a hold of him

jerryg79
02-19-2008, 04:13 PM
damn it ufc on Sat. night, and its a pretty good one too.

Cajun
02-19-2008, 05:12 PM
damn it ufc on Sat. night, and its a pretty good one too.

http://www.mmalinker.com/

davido
02-21-2008, 01:29 AM
We can get the fight here at the house, but I would assume we'd be sitting at the Chicken or something. We have a brush pile at the new place that needs burning. :)

mudtoy67
02-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Ok, I'm IN! Gotta leave early sun morning for UT, so probably just for the day saturday. Mike Mike Knoeller might even ride along!-pimp-

Is there an "itinerary" (very loosely speaking) for this thing? What time to 47? What time to eat Rudys? What time to have a beer at the Chicken? What time will Mike finally conquer his battle with teh ghey?:gigem:

jerryg79
02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
who invited mike?

jerryg79
02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
We can get the fight here at the house, but I would assume we'd be sitting at the Chicken or something. We have a brush pile at the new place that needs burning. :)

i might try to goto the fox and watch it....but ill probably end up at the chicken.

mudtoy67
02-21-2008, 05:37 PM
who invited mike?

Sarcasm?:confused2

I'm not sure if I was the first one to tell him about it, but he's talked to me a few times about going.

jerryg79
02-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Sarcasm?:confused2

I'm not sure if I was the first one to tell him about it, but he's talked to me a few times about going.

yes sarcasm.

i hadnt mentioned it (maybe in passing) to him as he is tcs for the club now.

mudtoy67
02-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Ok then, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to hide from him and screen my calls for the next week and a half.;)

TMatheaus
02-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Ok, I'm IN! Gotta leave early sun morning for UT, so probably just for the day saturday. Mike Mike Knoeller might even ride along!-pimp-

Is there an "itinerary" (very loosely speaking) for this thing? What time to 47? What time to eat Rudys? What time to have a beer at the Chicken? What time will Mike finally conquer his battle with teh ghey?:gigem:

We kinda talked about this at the meeting. We figured we would get out there to do the hwy clean up around 11, run through that quickly, start wheeling around noon, prolly eat around 7, then go to NG :beer:

8Runner
02-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Ok, what is the schedule, I need to email a few folks.

mudtoy67
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
We kinda talked about this at the meeting. We figured we would get out there to do the hwy clean up around 11, run through that quickly, start wheeling around noon, prolly eat around 7, then go to NG :beer:

So what you're saying is I should meet you at the gate to 47 around noon.:flipoff2:

jerryg79
02-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Ok, what is the schedule, I need to email a few folks.

wtf? are you blind?

uglyota
02-22-2008, 01:19 PM
So what you're saying is I should meet you at the gate to 47 around noon.:flipoff2:

yeah pick me up on your way over :D

mudtoy67
02-22-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm bringing the Tso...this could be interesting.:D

uglyota
02-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Sweet, we'll jump it then burn it! What kinda pot do we need to make this happen? I'll pitch in $20!

mudtoy67
02-22-2008, 02:11 PM
whoa, whoa, whoaaa! I was just thinking of pulling the muffler off and cruising up and down 47 at high rpm while tossing beer cans out the window.:gigem:

uglyota
02-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Sweet..."General Tso SS"

jerryg79
02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Sweet..."General Tso SS"

eric bring some good colorado microbrew...

uglyota
02-22-2008, 02:26 PM
what chu want? porter, stout, IPA, agave (http://www.breckbrew.com/beer/agavewheat.html)?

jerryg79
02-22-2008, 02:39 PM
what chu want? porter, stout, IPA, agave (http://www.breckbrew.com/beer/agavewheat.html)?

Bring some stout and that agave stuff (unless it tastes like blue moon, then nevermind and bring porter).

I'll pay for whatever you bring.

Sharpe
02-22-2008, 02:42 PM
BDR your damn avatar is confusing me, much like when Jimmy had Scotti's mugshot as his.

uglyota
02-22-2008, 02:47 PM
The Agave is outrageously good, but it will be a quest to find it in bottles. And I got a stout in mind that will blow you away.

jerryg79
02-22-2008, 02:58 PM
The Agave is outrageously good, but it will be a quest to find it in bottles. And I got a stout in mind that will blow you away.

Eggselent:gigem:

you flying or driving?

uglyota
02-22-2008, 03:48 PM
flying...haven't checked beer since the advent of the Tub Stackers though, wonder if I'll get hassled?

jerryg79
02-22-2008, 03:50 PM
flying...haven't checked beer since the advent of the Tub Stackers though, wonder if I'll get hassled?

I dont think so, you'll have to put it under the plane, though.

Cajun
02-22-2008, 06:36 PM
1 week and counting suckas! I'll be in town Friday night (2/29), anyone up for a Northgate pre-run?

DRAGOONRANCH
02-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I would venture a "yes" will be the answer to that question. ;)

KrazyKarl02
02-23-2008, 12:03 AM
1 week and counting suckas! I'll be in town Friday night (2/29), anyone up for a Northgate pre-run?

I will be driving in Friday night, but might not be getting in until 10 or 11, not sure if Northgate will be on the agenda....

Lynda
02-23-2008, 09:22 AM
I got Nikki to agree to come with her hubby and Suzie is going to be there too. Lissa has a nephews B-day party in Dallas so she can't make it. Christy is busy the full month of March so she won't be able to make it.

Seth
02-23-2008, 12:18 PM
where is christy these days?

Lynda
02-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Conroe...she will move back to Alaska in about a year, but her hubby was just deported or something like that

TMatheaus
02-23-2008, 01:33 PM
I will be driving in Friday night, but might not be getting in until 10 or 11, not sure if Northgate will be on the agenda....

northgate doesn't close till 2, so there will be plenty of time still

DRAGOONRANCH
02-23-2008, 11:20 PM
northgate doesn't close till 2, so there will be plenty of time still

He knows this already Tommy, he is just preparing his "I am a vag, but I want to conceal the fact" cover story for pussing out. :flipoff3:

jerryg79
02-24-2008, 02:17 AM
thinking of coming down friday night... the gf insists on it, flem you ok with a houseguest for 2 nights?

DRAGOONRANCH
02-24-2008, 05:58 AM
sancho must have told her he was going to be early...

redcagepatrol
02-24-2008, 07:28 PM
who is staying at a hotel - and which hotel?

CRaSHnBuRN
02-24-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm out, I can't be there friday night anyway and the 4runner is leaking from to many places to take out

robertf03
02-24-2008, 09:08 PM
thinking of coming down friday night... the gf insists on it, flem you ok with a houseguest for 2 nights?

mudtoy67
02-24-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm out, I can't be there friday night anyway and the 4runner is leaking from to many places to take out

You wanna ride up for the day saturday?

jerryg79
02-24-2008, 09:52 PM

excellent, i'll call you sometime this week.

DRAGOONRANCH
02-24-2008, 11:14 PM

:rolleyes:

You should have posted it like this....

Karl spelled with a C or K = :rainbow:

robertf03
02-24-2008, 11:39 PM
I got Nikki to agree to come with her hubby and Suzie is going to be there too. Lissa has a nephews B-day party in Dallas so she can't make it. Christy is busy the full month of March so she won't be able to make it.

Have you checked to see if LEEBO HUH will be here?

8Runner
02-25-2008, 01:37 AM
We have an extra bedroom and bathroom that's up for grabs. Couch space too if it's needed.

StevenAg03
02-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Have you checked to see if LEEBO HUH will be here?

:laughing::laughing:

so what is the official agenda for this thing?

CRaSHnBuRN
02-25-2008, 08:08 AM
You wanna ride up for the day saturday?

Let me think about it

jerryg79
02-25-2008, 02:32 PM
brunes, you coming in fri or sat?

BMFScout
02-25-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm either coming in really late Friday night or early Saturday. I'm trying to decide if I want to bring the Belle or not. Still working out details with Grayson, Fred, and Jason Kelly.

Doug Krebs
02-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Not sure the blazer will make it...

I suppose I've got friday night.

I've got a test on thurs. night so can't do much between now and then.

jerryg79
02-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Not sure the blazer will make it...

I suppose I've got friday night.

I've got a test on thurs. night so can't do much between now and then.

i'll come play on fri for a while, you working till 5?

Doug Krebs
02-25-2008, 02:53 PM
i'll come play on fri for a while, you working till 5?

Prob not, my boss is leaving on thursday for a trip...

jerryg79
02-25-2008, 02:56 PM
cool i'll prob leave work around 2 or 3 putting me there around 330-430 depending on traffic. I'll come by and bring "supplies".

Doug Krebs
02-25-2008, 03:04 PM
cool i'll prob leave work around 2 or 3 putting me there around 330-430 depending on traffic. I'll come by and bring "supplies".

nice... Tonight when I get home I'm going to change the oil and make sure it runs. It hasn't been started since we backed it off the trailer last year and parked it:D

Lynda
02-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Anyone talk to Hensel....Bedwetter?

Reckless
02-25-2008, 06:13 PM
I should be in Friday around 10ish. Anybody got a couch for a poor bastid? Tommy? Sharpe?

agjohn02
02-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Bedwetter?

scotti mentioned it to him. i told him the "itenerary". it is yet to be seen if he is tcs or not.

Fredo
02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Two questions:

1. Do we have an official Itinerary?

2. If I decide to bring Lurch, where can I park a tow rig and trailer at?

redcagepatrol
02-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Two questions:

1. Do we have an official Itinerary?

I was wondering the same thing. What time do we meet at 47? Where in the hell are we going to park our tow rigs with trailers at behind Northgate?:D

agjohn02
02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I was wondering the same thing. What time do we meet at 47? Where in the hell are we going to park our tow rigs with trailers at behind Northgate?:D

lissa's house!

robertf03
02-26-2008, 02:12 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/77840?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Lynda
02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Park tailers in Walmart parking lot (with a lock) and carpool in the tow rigs to Northgate...

Fredo
02-26-2008, 09:12 AM
Park tailers in Walmart parking lot (with a lock) and carpool in the tow rigs to Northgate...

Screw that. Have you priced car hauler trailers lately? You better have a bad dood of a lock if you expect it to be there when you get back.

Seth
02-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Lurch can be parked at my place. I'll go ahead and volunteer Travis's place too since I saw it yesterday and there is tons of room. How bout brandons shop?

I think friday night the plan is an easy night out so we can function saturday. then on saturday, hwy cleanup at 11, wheeling afterwards, and rudys for dinner at 7ish. then on to ngate.

BroncoJo
02-26-2008, 10:16 AM
sure, all are welcome at my place

mudtoy67
02-26-2008, 10:17 AM
I think friday night the plan is an easy night out so we can function saturday.

Suuuuuuuuurrre.:flipoff2:

Seth
02-26-2008, 10:28 AM
I might be out saturday anyways - MSHA training. bring the suck.

RCcola55
02-26-2008, 11:18 AM
we talked about this last meeting...

Plan:
meet behind McD's on universitybout 10 or 11ish, i guess leave trailers there
drive the clean up spot on 47 (for those that wanna join)
wheel BVORR round 1ish till 6:30ish
head back, clean up
Rudy's round 8
drink heavily at the Chicken till close

Doug Krebs
02-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Why not see if the owner would let everyone keep their trailers and rigs at 47? We could meet there and then do the highway clean up, all in one location.

RCcola55
02-26-2008, 11:35 AM
good call Dougie, i love you

Doug Krebs
02-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Also, maybe people could keep them there overnight if they don't have a place? I don't think anyone would bother them there.

stx4wheeler
02-26-2008, 12:47 PM
ill be in friday night after work with the white bronco, fortunately it was not the oil pump as suspected. I also fixed the brakes on it to, go me. Now i can finally get it inspected on saturday before the festivities.

uglyota
02-26-2008, 03:27 PM
did someone say night wheeling at 47 after the Chicken? Sounds like a plan!

Cajun
02-26-2008, 04:02 PM
That could get ugly.

jerryg79
02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
so do we want to try to meet up somewhere fri night?

say fox or some other place?

RCcola55
02-26-2008, 06:05 PM
did someone say night wheeling at 47 after the Chicken? Sounds like a plan!

Bad idea, last time we were out there night wheelin the kid in the house decided to throw some big party, and by the time we get off the trail there is 100 high schoolers out there. So now Steve is kinda against it.

uglyota
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah but i had a good time :)

redcagepatrol
02-26-2008, 07:41 PM
we talked about this last meeting...

Plan:
meet behind McD's on universitybout 10 or 11ish, i guess leave trailers there
drive the clean up spot on 47 (for those that wanna join)
wheel BVORR round 1ish till 6:30ish
head back, clean up
Rudy's round 8
drink heavily at the Chicken till close

I'll honk the horn as I drive past ya'll picking up trash:flipoff2:

TMatheaus
02-26-2008, 08:35 PM
I'll honk the horn as I drive past ya'll picking up trash:flipoff2:

make sure you stop and give us some beer to help us with the clean up

redcagepatrol
02-26-2008, 08:43 PM
make sure you stop and give us some beer to help us with the clean up
I'll toss one out the window:flipoff2::beer:

BMFScout
02-26-2008, 10:37 PM
If you're lucky you'll find one that hasn't been opened. It might be a bit hot, but hey...it's beer!

BMFScout
02-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Anyone talk to Mancuso or Vernon. I think I have Mancuso's # somewhere. I myspaced Wyatt, he said it was The houston cookoff this weekend, so I guess he's out. Butler lives in town, anyone told him about it?

Cajun
02-26-2008, 11:19 PM
I can't find Garner's card, anyone else know how to get in touch with him?

robertf03
02-26-2008, 11:20 PM
I assume Kevin told him, he told Butler about it.

Seth
02-26-2008, 11:54 PM
between working on my truck and all these old people being brought up, it got to thinking. what ever happened to james trent?

StevenAg03
02-27-2008, 07:56 AM
between working on my truck and all these old people being brought up, it got to thinking. what ever happened to james trent?

married, kids, job, lived in houston near scott/kopecki

Lynda
02-27-2008, 09:29 AM
married, kids, job, lives in houston near scott/kopecki

Acutally, he's married with two kids (boy and girl) and just moved to Birmingham Alabama. Their house is and neighborhood is incredibly beautiful. Equivilent to a half a million dollar home down here and then on top of that they have a massive garage and screened in porch.

texasxj
02-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Good to go for saturday, they are having something out there saturday evening in the house but we wont be in the way.

Cajun
02-27-2008, 10:19 AM
Acutally, he's married with two kids (boy and girl) and just moved to Birmingham Alabama. Their house is and neighborhood is incredibly beautiful. Equivilent to a half a million dollar home down here and then on top of that they have a massive garage and screened in porch.

Good for him. Who's he working for in B'ham?

redcagepatrol
02-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Good for him. Who's he working for in B'ham?

still with El Paso, just a different position

Lynda
02-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Okay, Suzie and Nikki are getting a hotel. Is anyone else getting a hotel/motel? If so, where? They want to stay where other people will be staying.

BMFScout
02-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Hensel is out, but he did want me to let you know that the StRanger is for sale if anyone is interested. I don't know price or anything else.

Doug Krebs
02-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Do we have any kind of list who and what rigs will be there?

StevenAg03
02-27-2008, 02:55 PM

fixed my reply for you Lynda... :gigem:

married, kids, job, lived in houston near scott/kopecki

Lynda
02-27-2008, 03:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Fredo
02-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Do we have any kind of list who and what rigs will be there?

No, but that would be a good idea. Get on it Dougy!:D

Cajun
02-27-2008, 03:33 PM
In and bringing the Scout

jerryg79
02-27-2008, 03:40 PM
No, but that would be a good idea. Get on it Dougy!:D

[Clem from Joe Dirte Voice]I'm on it![/Clem from Joe Dirte Voice]

See first post in this thread.

BMFScout
02-27-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm coming in Saturday morning, maybe w/ Grayson and/or Jason Kelly and wife, no Belle.

redcagepatrol
02-27-2008, 04:00 PM

way outdated...
Lynda and I will be there, Just the Jeep though, I won't have time to fix the Patrol from Tree's
Suzie
Nickie
Andy
Eric B

jerryg79
02-27-2008, 04:05 PM
way outdated...

I just updated it 20 minutes ago:flipoff2

you coming in fri or sat.

Everyone post up when you're coming in and riders, etc.

KrazyKarl02
02-27-2008, 04:34 PM

I think the Frick plans on using the OJ Bronco

Seth
02-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Ive got training in bryan 7-3 on saturday, after that i am going to try and meet up.

texasxj
02-27-2008, 06:15 PM
We also have a local photographer coming!

mudtoy67
02-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Available Via Conference Call:

ED

:laughing::gigem:

Graystroke
02-27-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm coming in Saturday morning, maybe w/ Grayson and/or Jason Kelly and wife, no Belle.

how do we want to coordinate this?

robertf03
02-27-2008, 09:01 PM

;)

DRAGOONRANCH
02-27-2008, 10:46 PM
:laughing::gigem:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/DRAGOONRANCH/GIFS/chairfall.gif