Screwdrivers have got to be the most underrated tool in my bag. I can think of only one screwdriver that I have ever bought new, most of mine are craftsman hand-me downs or ones I've found, yet a dull or soft or wrong-sized screwdriver can ruin your day quicker than any other tool.
With this in mind I got the idea a couple of months ago to replace my standard sizes of screwdriver with some decent ones. Well Snap-on screwdrivers (like the rest of their tools) are still a little rich for my blood, and I've had enough bad experiences with Craftsman that I didn't want to go that route again (even if that is due to my theory that easy replacement warranty makes screwdrivers double as mini crowbars), so when I saw Wrench-Force screwdriver sets start popping up I thought I'd give them a try.
Wrench Force was a Trek Bikes subsidiary until fairly recently being dissolved (I think). I had always heard they were designed by Snap-on, and told by some that they were actually made by Snap-on. Regardless, they are top-notch bike tools and these screwdrivers are no exception. Feel and finish is fully Snap-on quality, the steel looks to be pretty high carbon, and they have those cool little wrench points near the handle.
Now here's the kicker. A set of 6 of these guys can be had for $20-$30 from Ebay, Overstock.com, or other places online. I got mine off Ebay from a merchant called bikewagon and was happy with their service.
Last night I replaced the hodgepodge of old screwdrivers in my tool bag with this set, and am psyched to know that the next time I am fumbling through it looking for the right screwdriver I will not pull out 3 crappy versions of the same size before finding the one I am looking for.